Inkmonster's P1 shoot

inkmonster

Alot of people have been requesting a photo shoot of my Pete Manders P1 suit. Well it finally happened the main part of the suit came from Pete with my additions as far as the feet hands, mask, bio and skulls. As well as aditional painting and doing all the netting and loincloth. Andy shot a couple of short video's too that he will be posting later tonight. So heres the pics.
Predatorsuit019.jpg
Predatorsuit018.jpg
Predatorsuit016.jpg
Predatorsuit015.jpg
Predatorsuit014.jpg
Predatorsuit013.jpg
Predatorsuit011.jpg
Predatorsuit010.jpg
Predatorsuit006.jpg
Predatorsuit005.jpg
Predatorsuit004.jpg
Predatorsuit003.jpg
Predatorsuit002.jpg

Predatorsuit019.jpg

Predatorsuit018.jpg

Predatorsuit016.jpg

Predatorsuit015.jpg

Predatorsuit014.jpg

Predatorsuit013.jpg

Predatorsuit011.jpg

Predatorsuit010.jpg

Predatorsuit006.jpg

Predatorsuit005.jpg

Predatorsuit004.jpg

Predatorsuit003.jpg

Predatorsuit002.jpg

Here's a few quick videos of Dwayne's suit. He sucked it up and was outside for about a half hour in the thing in 75 degree temps. For the most part we tried to keep him under the shade of trees, but went out into the sun a bit so you can see the paint of the suit under bright light as well as shade.

Enjoy! :)

th_MVI_9353.jpg

th_MVI_9354.jpg

th_MVI_9356.jpg

th_MVI_9353.jpg

th_MVI_9354.jpg

th_MVI_9356.jpg

simply AMAZING!!!!!! brother

Dwayne you know i need that don't you!! is this your way of teasing me!!! job done!!

Luis

Be very proud of that suit - you look great. I especially like how you weathered the Bio - it looks awesome. This is the money shot right here:
Predatorsuit016.jpg

Predatorsuit016.jpg

Be very proud of that suit - you look great. I especially like how you weathered the Bio - it looks awesome. This is the money shot right here:
Predatorsuit016.jpg
Yeah Andy got that shot while laying down on the job. Finally getting to put it on and getting outside made me realize how much I liked the suit. Was getting bored with it just sitting on the mannequin for the past year.

Predatorsuit016.jpg

Who painted the human face mask on the pred?! Dwayne, you handsome bugger, you! :)
Looking good there, amigo. But then, that's no surprise. Hat's off to you, Pete & Casey :)
Sheer sweetness

Fuk the Wolf - you look killer in that P1. My only suggestion - move more like a Predator next time....slow and methodical hand gestures, cocking your head as you look around at all of your surroundings, bend more at the knees, etc.

Otherwise, you look awesome Dwayne!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back