Inkmonster's P1 shoot

I wanted to bring this post back to show people some of the work Ive done as Im planning on taking some commision work for those who dont know how to or want to paint there own suits. Plus this suit will be going up forsale soon too as other than painting for other people Im planning on getting out of the hobby. I didnt paint the legs and torso on this one that was done by Pete Mander. But the rest of the painting and assembly was done by me. If you are interested in this suit and want to make me a offer before I list it thats ok too. However I wouldnt consider any offer under 3000.00 for it and do to some of the problems with paypal Ive seen lately I would only take a certified check or money order on this.

you gotta make a huntorial on how to make the skin that is the best skin ive seen at first i though it was mr incred suit but then i noticed it wasnt that shae its more skinny and he is more wide what did you use for that base of the body?

Ok heres my tutorial have Pete Mander sculpt it mold it and cast up a set of skins. Its a pre made set of skins I didnt make them myself they were bought from Pete.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back