Infinity Stones- Ingot Version (GOTG)

CPTRogers

Sr Member
"Oh, my new friends. Before creation itself, there were six singularities. Then the universe exploded into existence, and the remnants of these systems were forged into concentrated ingots, Infinity Stones". -The Collector

Im working on some Infinity Ingots as seen in the Guardians of the Galaxy. They will be cast using a clear resin, hand painted, and self lit!! The LED module will be embedded into the bottom of the stone and will be slightly exposed to allow for battery change and the on/off function, via twisting. They will be slightly larger than the standard stone. Obviously when cutting something into a gem, the original needs to be slightly bigger. Im in the beginning stages as of now and just pulled my first stone. Let me know what you guys think!! Which stone should I make first? Im really digging them all and I cant decide! I will be making all 6 so no worries there, but where to start??

Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-6-14-45-AM_zpsdwexl5oe.png

Infinity_Stones_GOTG_zps8d6rkrbg.png

IMG_6545_zpssdahvpvc.jpg

IMG_6547_zpswibtnctj.jpg

IMG_6548_zpsnosafwdc.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Infinity Ingots (Stones)- Rock Version (GOTG)

Deecided to try the mind stone. Still working on it.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back