Indy display/collection new addition - Grail knight

Re: Indy display/collection

So I have to ask. Are you posting every individual piece to boost your post count?

Funky, Believe me if I want to show every single items in my collection, this could go on for quite a while, but I am not going to do that.

I am just sharing some unique items I have as I clean up and take pics. If that is not good, I will stop.

So I have to ask. Are you posting every individual piece to boost your post count?

Last edited:

Continue with the sharing. Japanese movie program for ROTLA, TLC and KOTCS

Last edited:

Looks like nobody wants to see more, so this is the last post of my collection.

Short round's hat
Thot's palm print

Last edited:

Looks like nobody wants to see more, so this is the last post of my collection.

Short round's hat
Thot's palm print

I keep checking in to view :)
Keep posting... just because people are not saying anything doesn't mean we are not looking and jealous of your cool items. :lol

Last edited:

Oh man, you should have seen the posts on DVD theimportsforum. One user who is registered also here, he has done 10% of all that forum posts. He was posting almost in every thread, 20% of his posts has been smilies. Damn he was nuts:lol :facepalm
bothanspy, keep posting your Indy props:thumbsup

I say if someone wants to post, all power to them. There are tons of "my prop collection" type threads on the RPF with individual posts featuring different items. I don't see how this is any different? Plus thie OP is an old school member from '99 with almost 5 thousand posts already - hardly a noob looking to boost post count.

Keep oosting your Indy props dude!

Great Indy collection man! Any way that you could possibly post some better pictures of your Belloq Ceremonial chest-plate and Indy bullwhip? I'd love to hear any details you can share about them too. (Especially the chest-plate.) Thanks, and please keep up the interesting posts!

View attachment 83774

Thanks everyone for the comments! Here's a pic of the chest plate. It's fan made, and I got it off eBay a long time ago. Comes with COA and everything ;)

Great Indy collection man! Any way that you could possibly post some better pictures of your Belloq Ceremonial chest-plate and Indy bullwhip? I'd love to hear any details you can share about them too. (Especially the chest-plate.) Thanks, and please keep up the interesting posts!

View attachment 83774

This one was made by me, following the excellent tutorial in the forum

Thot's coat hanger (functional)

Last edited:

I've gotta say, I really do love the sheer diversity of your Indy collection. You've got quite the range of items there Sir. Very cool seeing all of them together in one thread. Thanks again for posting pics.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back