Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

If anyone is looking for one of these for run Price I am looking to sell for what I paid, $550. Let me know if you are interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread was deleted when we thinked to stop the project. It is our special mix of metal, like headpiece and coronado and all blade runner sidkit blaster

For the paintjob it would be good to know which metals were be used at the different parts. It looks like the main component of the "special" mix is tin and some parts looks like aluminium and I think the springs are made of steel, right?

For the paintjob it would be good to know which metals were be used at the different parts. It looks like the main component of the "special" mix is tin and some parts looks like aluminium and I think the springs are made of steel, right?

Sure! The darker metal is zama, the same metal used for all die-cast model.
The clear metal is pewter ;)

Anyone else get theirs? I'm not asking to be impatient, I just want to see some more pictures or a build thread while I wait for mine to arrive:D.

Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

I just received the first shipment today. Took 2 weeks to get to me in the Midwest (US). I was told the rest would ship the following week but haven’t heard if that actually happened.

Basically I have the frame, barrel and grips atm. But it’s something. In my case I can see the some of the metal needs to be sanded/filed down. Not used to working with metal props so that should be fun. [emoji849]

Re: Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

I just received the first shipment today. Took 2 weeks to get to me in the Midwest (US). I was told the rest would ship the following week but haven’t heard if that actually happened.

Yes, your second package was already shipped. You must receive it soon ;)
Other shipping in progress too

Sorry I should say it DOES look pretty cool though. So far. Hopefully the rest of the parts fit and I won’t have to do much else to prep it for bluing etc.

So...I believe I have all the parts now. And since I am apparently one of the last people to get the kit, when do we get instructions on how to assemble this thing.

BTW, if anybody has a good gun bluing tutorial I can follow, let me know.

IMG_6528.JPG

Other shipping are in progress. Please wait. All package arrived safe so we find a way to avoid custom problem.
But as I said we could ship 1 package each week. So be patient.
AFTER we finish all shipping I’ll give you all instructions

I already said the reason some post ago. Cause we spend all time to assemble each smith, to ship it fast. At last smith we’ll made a video of it.

There was honestly no instructions needed. Mine went together in probably 3 minutes with a single screwdriver and no instructions.

Yes I agree... generally simple, but either I'm missing a piece or a step as there is no way to retain the ejector rod... See my comments above.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back