Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

Ah yeah I see :/ Dammit, I hadn't tried checking out yet. hmmm.. I need 12 for me and my friend. I'll have to see if there's anything else I want. If so, should I buy some for you too? I don't think it'll be that expensive to send them to Mallorca.

Hello...

I'm interested in 6...

You have to buy 34 bullets to reach the minimum purchase of 50€ ...

Bought in the USA 6 comes to 22$ expenses included, I think it can be cheaper to buy them in that store in Europe...

Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

Just found I do in fact have the components to load some dummy 45acp

I’ll put some in the junkyard shortly for those looking for some. Ought to be cheaper than what you’re finding online... shipping will probably be the most expensive part.

Edit: I assembled a handful, and put a thread in the junkyard, for anyone interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guys, as I said you in EVERY pm and avery reply here, as soon as I’ll ship your gun I’ll send you a pm with tracking, like Indo with all other buyers.
USA shipping will re-start this week, and we’ll ship 1 smith each week to avoid custom problem.

I think what we are saying is that an estimated timeline would be beneficial. Two months of “wait and see” is frustrating. I don’t understand why you can’t privately pm some sort of expectation.

I’ve purchased from you multiple times and it’s been nothing but great products, but this is the first time I’ve felt in the dark.

I always reply to each public message or pm, everytime. If I don’t give a timeline until now is cause we still producing all pieces and decided to ship all smith after all production was done. We ship 13 smith but it was so much comokicated to ship, produce and assemble everything, so we took this decision. As I said, actual timeline is to ship 1 gun each week,starting this week for usa buyers.
If you mean this for timeline... this is it ;)

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

I always reply to each public message or pm, everytime. If I don’t give a timeline until now is cause we still producing all pieces and decided to ship all smith after all production was done. We ship 13 smith but it was so much comokicated to ship, produce and assemble everything, so we took this decision. As I said, actual timeline is to ship 1 gun each week,starting this week for usa buyers.
If you mean this for timeline... this is it ;)

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

And shipping estimate for non USA buyers?

I got mine too, and it's awesome, have faith, it will arrive! 41473134_1812462822212598_8146366918178111488_n.jpg

Have any more shipped out? Mine supposedly shipped out two months ago, then got recalled and sent to someone else, and we've only seen one person post theirs.

My S&W has arrived also. :)

For the pantjob it would be good to know which metals were be used at the different parts. Some looks like tin and some looks like aluminium and I think the springs are made of steel, right?

I am eagerly awaiting mine! i know it will be on its way soon. as a bonus, i also have a BTTF beer bottle coming with it as well... :)

Are you able to swap out your grips with genuine one's Sarednab?

Great offering to be sure, still waiting for more folk to post pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any assembly instructions? I have mine together but how does the ejector rod get retained, and I'm assuming that it doesn't function like it supposed to correct?

Are there any assembly instructions? I have mine together but how does the ejector rod get retained, and I'm assuming that it doesn't function like it supposed to correct?

As I said, instructions will come soon. Be patient.
whoever USA shipping in in progress. Scottjua is a USA guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sarednab,
What does "be patient" means to you? I asked the same question on September 6th when I received my kit. We have a kit in hand we can't work on. So please Sarednab "be sympathetic" with us... We've been very patient all through a very long and painful process, don't ask too much : I can imagine how difficult it is to achieve such a great project but buyers have concerns too ;-) . Thanks in advance.

This means that we assembling all your gun so time to prepare tutorial now missing. We finish to ship all guns and start with tutorial.
Don’t worry, it will arrive soon. I mean this with “please be patient “ ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back