Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

Have it mailed to a UPS store across the border, then drive it across yourself. "anything to declare" "yeah, a parcel with a kid's toy". Customs won't look twice. Used to do it all the time when I lived out in ontari-ari-ari-o.

I live a bit too far from the border, but also that would be the time when the my decide to randomly search the vehicle...

Color of the kit will be the same of the video. Kit need to be brunish with all products used for all kits (like blade runner blaster etc)

Thread was deleted when we thinked to stop the project. It is our special mix of metal, like headpiece and coronado and all blade runner sidkit blaster

SELLING A SPOT ON THIS RUN

Hi folks, it is with great regret that I have to sell my spot on the project :(

Its ironically because its such a good replica that I don't think I can get it past import here with the law change last week.

So I would be willing to let my deposit of $100 go for $80 to anyone interested in getting on this run.

If you are interested PM me and I will get it organised with Sarednab for you.

Thanks

E

Just a quick Bump

SELLING A SPOT ON THIS RUN

Hi folks, it is with great regret that I have to sell my spot on the project :(

Its ironically because its such a good replica that I don't think I can get it past import here with the law change last week.

So I would be willing to let my deposit of $100 go for $80 to anyone interested in getting on this run.

If you are interested PM me and I will get it organised with Sarednab for you.

Thanks

E

I think I may have to do the same
It looks incredible but not worth the hassle trying to explain to the authorities its only a replica

Sarednab, I'm all paid up, as requested. What's the status on when these will start shipping? I get a little nervous when I send someone money and get no reply.

Mmm sorry mate but where you not received reply? I reply in thread maximum 1 hour after last post.
I not reply to all pm if that was not necessary (like missing info etc).
5 smith will be ready and ship in 10 days. After these 5 we’ll have other 5 each week. So please be patience and if you meed some info just ask, I ALWAYS reply to anyone anytime

Mmm sorry mate but where you not received reply? I reply in thread maximum 1 hour after last post.
I not reply to all pm if that was not necessary (like missing info etc).
5 smith will be ready and ship in 10 days. After these 5 we’ll have other 5 each week. So please be patience and if you meed some info just ask, I ALWAYS reply to anyone anytime

That's all well in good that you don't reply unless you feel you need more info. But, if you require your customer confirm the payment with you, it would be nice to get confirmation back that it's been received. Just as a courtesy.

This is only the second big run I've been involved with, so I'm not accustomed to throwing a lot of money at them. So, please forgive my questioning of your usual process.

Thanks for the update! I'll wait patiently.

If its alright with Sarednab, I still wish to sell my spot, I cannot risk this shipping into the UK with the current VCRA rules .
$100 deposit paid
If you want to jump on this run I will sell my deposit spot for $85

Let me know

Ok guys! We start to have some Smith ready to ship, so stay tuned!

smith22.jpeg

Be patience guys, but most of the time a delay in a project is not complete prop maker fault... cause we already paid materials for people that start this project and now not reply to my PM for the last payment. We'll loose money and go to finish this project but I'm tired for this situation and I don't think I'll do again a project like this in future.

I'll left open the list for some other month but from now price is 699$ plus shipping. The old price is gone!

Thanks to all

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back