Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

I went and painted the eyes on with black acrylic so it can always be washed off if need be
image.jpg

UPDATE:

Just letting you guys know that I'm still waiting for the Idols to arrive...

They are either still on the boat waiting to be unloaded or waiting to get through Customs...

I'm just waiting for Fedex to notify me that the label has been scanned, they loaded them on their truck, and they're in transit!

Sweet!
Do you have the BOL? Should be able to get the status.
All I have right now is the Fedex Label for when it arrives off the boat...
I'll be talking with the factory tonight and see if I can get an update, but from past experiences with this type of shipping, they are in the dark as much as me... Right now, it's either still on the boat or stuck in customs. As soon as it gets scanned into their system, I will know about it! :cool:(y)

UPDATE:

And... So it begins!
:cool:(y)

The Good News... I'll be able to get 12 of these ready to ship by next Monday! So, I'll be sending a 'Payment Due' message this week!

The Bad News... I have to go out of town next Tuesday (25th) through Saturday (29th), and won't be able to start on the last batch until July 31st...

361621252_10227241893705601_1275222775921572341_n.jpg

Vacation time is coming up, not sure when. If the timing is bad, can I submit payment and delay shipping a bit, until I can be sure I am around to receive the package?

Not sure when the Staff of Ra will be ready, maybe they can be shipped together?

Cheers,
Bear

Vacation time is coming up, not sure when. If the timing is bad, can I submit payment and delay shipping a bit, until I can be sure I am around to receive the package?

Not sure when the Staff of Ra will be ready, maybe they can be shipped together?

Cheers,
Bear
You're welcome to send payment, and let me know to set it aside for a delayed shipping date! :cool:(y)

I'm still not sure when the Headpieces will be ready, but I'm expecting them to be done very soon...

Without reading 46 pages...is this an ongoing run? How does one get in on an idol or on the list for the next run? Are the prices on page 1 still current.

They look great, and I've got a work bonus that I'm allowed to spend frivolously, so I'm very interested in a shiny one with eyes.

Thanks,

K.

Without reading 46 pages...is this an ongoing run? How does one get in on an idol or on the list for the next run? Are the prices on page 1 still current.

They look great, and I've got a work bonus that I'm allowed to spend frivolously, so I'm very interested in a shiny one with eyes.

Thanks,

K.
Yes, this is an ongoing run! I'm currently finishing up a run right now, but they are all reserved.
Let me know which version Idol you want listed on the first post, and I'll add your name to the list for the next run.
Thanks!

Yes, this is an ongoing run! I'm currently finishing up a run right now, but they are all reserved.
Let me know which version Idol you want listed on the first post, and I'll add your name to the list for the next run.
Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I'm interested in the shiny (non-weathered) idol with glass eyes. "Hero With Glass Eyes".

UPDATE:

The first batch of this run is being shipped!

I'm going out of town this week and will be back Monday to complete the rest of the run and get them shipped by August 7th! :cool:(y)

Check your email for a message from Stamps.com
It will contain your tracking info!
Also, those of you in the USA, it is arriving requiring a 'Signature'!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back