Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

UPDATE:

Sorry! There's a slight delay! They found a Quality-Control Issue on one of the items and are trying to fix it as quickly as possible...

So, hopefully, these will get shipped by the end of this week or early next week... They promised they are working as fast as they can to get these shipped out!

UPDATE:
I apologize! The factory found oxidation on the gold-plating and are stripping and electroplating them again... New shipping date is set for May 15th!

When they told me they were about to ship, they were picking them up from the gold-platers, only to find some errors in the plating.

Also, in case any of you are not aware, I'm about to do a run of the 'IMAM Ra Headpiece' in solid Bronze.
The bronze Headpiece sample is coming over with this Idol shipment for me to approve. So, production of this will immediately start. So, if you want on that run, go to the Headpiece thread and post your interest!

Interest - Indiana Jones - "SOLID BRONZE" Imam Staff of Ra Headpiece!!!

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark SOLID BRONZE!!! "IMAM" Ra Headpiece ~ Original "Screen-Used" Version ~ This is a new run of my "IMAM" Ra Headpiece that was cast off an original production used Headpiece!!! Only now, it will be cast in SOLID BRONZE, as if it really existed...
favicon.png
www.therpf.com

UPDATE:

Just want to let you guys know they are still trying to finish up these Idols. They always have a really hard time gold-plating these, and there were 4 of these that kept giving an oxidized finish. This has been the longest delay yet, but they're hoping to ship these out next week. I'll keep you posted!

I'd like to be added to the waiting list for the Aged Hero, if possible. This thing looks amazing, and I can't thank you enough for continuing to do more runs!

Again, just based on my observations, this is an amazing replica, but there are some things that would have been copied 100% if it were mold of the original and I can see clear differences. It's great but not a mold off the original.

Attachments

• close but no cigar.jpg
    close but no cigar.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 131
Again, just based on my observations, this is an amazing replica, but there are some things that would have been copied 100% if it were mold of the original and I can see clear differences. It's great but not a mold off the original.
Did you even read my first post on the first page? I specifically state it is a 'modified' Stunt Idol that was from the original mold at ILM, and made into the Hero...
The Stunt Idol was originally 'modified' in creating the original Hero Idol as well.
First off.... The Idols in the photo you're circling are at slightly different angles... So, the frown and chin are not going to match 100%...
Secondly... You're circling a broken area on the original Idol at the hairline... Weird that they're showing a broken Idol in the opening sequence, but it happened... Also, remember the back of the Idol's head came off to show electronics inside that were supposed to make the eyes move.
Thirdly... just because I can't match the same lighting as the film studio, which is going to show differences no matter what, due to the reflections on the gold-plating, does not mean they're two totally different Idols. Just sayin'...

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back