Interest Indiana Jones - False Grail - NEW Revised version

Pics of the finished grail look quite nice. Sarednab, if you happen to have open spots or some drop outs (like what's often happening in this kind of runs), I'm interested to take over a spot. Just let me know if there's one available.

Yes mate, all factory is stopped now. We have last cups on platers but it will be close until this emergency will finish! I’ll pray to finish as soon as possible...we living bad moment here in Italy

Yes mate, all factory is stopped now. We have last cups on platers but it will be close until this emergency will finish! I’ll pray to finish as soon as possible...we living bad moment here in Italy
Hi, I am a Spanish amateur collector. I have bought you from ebay some of your awesome productions (centerpieces in my collection are your jawdropping Grail diary and your Nurachi urn kit, with its unique translucid effect). I came across this forum (I am a newcomer in this thing of the social networks-forums) and I was very sad to realize that this (the fact that people who love these props were communicating, sharing, collaborating...) was happening and I didn't know at all. I am really, really, really interested in getting one of your false grails. I had long seen images in google of some collectors who shared pictures, but I didn't know how to communicate with you. I always dreamt of having one, because they are just impressive and for a teacher who loves Indiana Jones, this is a must. And till now, I thought it was just simply impossible... But finally I came to this forum (I've just registered today). Living in Spain, you can understand that currently we are having to enjoy some tieme at home by force... The lockdown and the situation here is hard, but gave me some time to investigate and find by chance your project. I know that this project run is being developing for a while, and that I may be late to "take the train". If only I had the slightiest opportunity to get one of your false grails (and I understand that this can only happen from the time the lockdown finishes), I would be extremely happy. Please, tell me if I could have one.

Hey Pasquale, any news about the false grails? Here in Belgium workplaces and shops are open again. Don't know the status in Italy?

Yes! We testing another factory for plating (cause the one we used closed for the pandemic and will not open again). I’ll update everyone as soon as we’ll have first sample test in hands

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back