Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Making an Indy ID card from the paper props on here, but I didn't like the suggested photograph - Harrison looked too old and had waaaaay too much hair for an army photo. So I came up with the following using a cropped screen shot that seemed more fitting for the era.

Indy-war-card-fullsize.jpg

Based on that date... he's supposed to be almost 45 years old. He's looking pretty good for his age.
Well, considering that Ford was 47 when he did the Last Crusade, he does look a hell of a lot better than a lot of other 47-year-olds that I know:

indy-and-dad.jpg

EDIT: Having said that, I was just waiting for someone to come out and say he looked too young :D It's all fiction anyway, so I may just change the date, or find a more suitable photograph to manipulate...

Last edited:
I meet a WWII jew refugee once and he had all his nazi papers from when he still lived in Germany. Seen that eagle over the swastika was really scary.

These game me the same creeps.

Does anyone have decent HQ pics of Belloq, Dietrich and Toht as wantint to do a "Intellegence File" and can only find screen shots no portraits, any help appreciated

thanks

Pan Am China Clipper 1936 ticket

Hey y'all, I can't find any pic or link to the Pan Am China Clipper ticket. Please can someone post it here?
Thank you!

I believe this is what your referring to?
Here's a second and in my opinion better set of Pan Am Ticket Documents, I believe combining components from both them would be the best way to make this particular prop.

Attachments

• Pan Am Ticket Envelope.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 124
  • Ticket Disclaimer.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 100
  • Ticket.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 110
DARTH SABER's Map to the Chachapoyan Temple (Original and Alternate Versions)
View attachment 21279
View attachment 24349View attachment 24350
View attachment 24705View attachment 24706

Ralph McQuarrie's Bible Artwork
View attachment 21280

Jack Daniel's "Belle of Lincoln" Whiskey Labels (Newer and Worn Versions)
View attachment 21281View attachment 21282

NOTE: I'm not currently aware of who did the whisky labels. If someone knows, please tell me and I will credit them appropriately.
We'll none of those links work any more... This is happening way to often .... Someone really, really needs to tidy the forum up as it seems to be happening all to frequent...

We'll none of those links work any more... This is happening way to often .... Someone really, really needs to tidy the forum up as it seems to be happening all to frequent...
I have a saved copy of the majority of props in this thread as well as several others from the film, if there's enough interest, I'll port them all to my new computer and make a google drive of them (invite only, god knows how quickly something like that will be exploited if I openly dumped it), I'll separate them by film and the like to really organise it.

I have a saved copy of the majority of props in this thread as well as several others from the film, if there's enough interest, I'll port them all to my new computer and make a google drive of them (invite only, god knows how quickly something like that will be exploited if I openly dumped it), I'll separate them by film and the like to really organise it.
I would be interested in that!!

I got quite a lot props as well. Organized by movies. Maybe I could contribute to that and of course would be interested and appreciate it as well man.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back