Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo Lighter V2.0

Luke0312

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This run is now open and lighters for sale.

Here's the thread from the previous run: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=229397

Price is $50 plus shipping per lighter.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority and cost is a follows:
USA (Domestic): $6
Canada: $22
Everywhere else: $27
Additional lighters if ordered at the same time will ship free with the first lighter (up to 3 lighters total).

Lighters will have badges on both sides and be genuine Zippos.

The first four pictures are of the new lighter, with the fifth picture being a comparison of the new and the previous.

2jfg479.jpg

ips1v8.jpg

f6n10.jpg

wknyb8.jpg

riymvn.jpg

Interest List:
Raiders March - PM Sent :thumbsup
Igniitus - PM Sent
GoneSolo - PM Sent
Mpops89 - PM Sent
Judoguru - PM Sent
TomVDJ - PM Sent :thumbsup
RJMonette88 - PM Sent - :thumbsup
Redinight - PM Sent:thumbsup
Caber - PM Sent:thumbsup
Tom1971 - PM Sent :thumbsup
Son of a Pear - PM Sent :thumbsup
Mrcort - PM Sent
Whoever - PM Sent:thumbsup
Anduril - PM Sent :thumbsup
ZellaRivens - PM Sent :thumbsup
Helpfulnerd - PM Sent :thumbsup
The Terminator - PM Sent
Unclemarsellus - PM Sent :thumbsup
Nateo412 - PM Sent :thumbsup
Triggerhappy - PM Sent
Magnum1911- PM Sent :thumbsup
Mckicp - PM Sent :thumbsup
Stormshadow - PM Sent
Midgettem1 - PM Sent :thumbsup
Neoprime - PM Sent :thumbsup
Doriang - PM Sent :thumbsup
Pascal Kurosawa - PM Sent :thumbsup
Throwmetheidol - PM Sent :thumbsup
Herdowl51 - PM Sent :thumbsup
Robl - PM Sent :thumbsup
Entropy - PM Sent :thumbsup

Last edited:
Hey Luke, i'd be interested in one, pending final price. How much will you alter the clover design? Just the stem, or the leaf too?

Hey Luke, i'd be interested in one, pending final price. How much will you alter the clover design? Just the stem, or the leaf too?

Probably just the stem. The first lighter was done from the lighter shown in the archives book. The smaller stem can be seen in the screenshots from the film.

I'm not opposed to making other changes if most everyone agrees a change should be made, its up to the group (I say that, but I know how that can go, 50 different people want things 50 different ways, so eventually a design/decision would have to be made).

Probably just the stem. The first lighter was done from the lighter shown in the archives book. The smaller stem can be seen in the screenshots from the film.

I'm not opposed to making other changes if most everyone agrees a change should be made, its up to the group (I say that, but I know how that can go, 50 different people want things 50 different ways, so eventually a design/decision would have to be made).
Ok, no worries. Hope you see enough interest to move on this run! :thumbsup

I believe it will get going hopefully. Going to let the thread roll for another week or two. I'm getting some parties indicating interest by PM as well. Also, I haven't posted this on COW yet, so I can't also probably get a few more folks on there. After I sold out of the last lighters, I still had a few asking and some even paying, so I know there's interest, they just need to see the thread.

I own one of the V1's, and it's certainly a very good replica for an even better price. I did a review of Luke's and RelicRaider's lighters here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=235079 . But since a RelicRaider lighter is almost impossible to find, and if you find one, will probably 4 times as expensive as Luke's version, I guess Luke's one is the best on the market right now. With a more screen-accurate clover, it will even be a better deal.

I'll probably stick with the lighters I have now. If this run is a go, I might get in if I have some spare budget. But right now I haven't :(. Anyway, good luck with a possible second run! Looking forward to the new design of the clover.

I own one of the V1's, and it's certainly a very good replica for an even better price. I did a review of Luke's and RelicRaider's lighters here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=235079 . But since a RelicRaider lighter is almost impossible to find, and if you find one, will probably 4 times as expensive as Luke's version, I guess Luke's one is the best on the market right now. With a more screen-accurate clover, it will even be a better deal.

I'll probably stick with the lighters I have now. If this run is a go, I might get in if I have some spare budget. But right now I haven't :(. Anyway, good luck with a possible second run! Looking forward to the new design of the clover.

Thanks for the review, I hadn't seen it until just now.

What I would like to update with this one is the stem and do a very slightly larger clover.

I appreciate the compliments on the previous run of lighters and very nice to see folks who not only purchased the first, but also interested in the second run.

So with that said, bump for more interest.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back