Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo Lighter V2.0

Mr. Luke0312. Have you posted this on the COW yet ?

Not yet, wanted to check interest here first, but they will be offered there.

It looks like interest has picked up a bit, so I'll be working on the new clover design.

Alright, did a bit of work on the clover design (white badge size and shape is staying the same).

What I did was very slightly enlarge the overall clover (probably hard to see in the comparison). However, I also changed the stem, thinner and less curve, like the one shown in the pic Tom provided.

Opinions/feedback?
clovercomp.jpg

attachment.php.jpg

Alright, did a bit of work on the clover design (white badge size and shape is staying the same).

What I did was very slightly enlarge the overall clover (probably hard to see in the comparison). However, I also changed the stem, thinner and less curve, like the one shown in the pic Tom provided.

Opinions/feedback?
View attachment 501455

View attachment 501456

Although I was and am happy with your V1 the V2 looks incredible.

Put me down for one for sure.

Thanks

Tom

I agree with Jameth. Since you are redoing the design anyway ;-). Two remarks:
1. The stem has the correct shape, but should indeed be a little bit bigger in general. But the curve and "aspect ratio" looks OK.
2. I think the nerves in the leaves should also be a bit biggere compared to the leaves themselves. In the screecap the nerves "fill" the leaves a bit more (if this makes sense).

Mmmm, I might snap up a V2 also. Still in doubt. I already have two lighters, and it's not that an iconic props. On the other hand: I'm an Indy addict (I have 8 Ra headpieces, for god's sake) and price is rather low... Mmm, let me sleep on it...

Alrighty, back from checking out some of the Indy props (very cool and good time!) Loved seeing the diary and Leap of Faith painting in person, along with all the other items.

Here's some more work on the lighter design (added more variation in the green shade, upsized the stem, and thickened the veins):
clovercomp1.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back