Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

Matt is currently building me one of these illuminated pulse rifle stands. I must admit that so far he seems to be a very patient person and seems to be willing to go the extra mile to get you want you want. I have a good felling about Matt and his work. I am having Matt make some slight changes to my stand. I will be sure to post pictures when it is finished and in my possession.

Matt is currently building me one of these illuminated pulse rifle stands. I must admit that so far he seems to be a very patient person and seems to be willing to go the extra mile to get you want you want. I have a good felling about Matt and his work. I am having Matt make some slight changes to my stand. I will be sure to post pictures when it is finished and in my possession.
Yeah ,Matt is one of the most patient people ,you will ever deal with, when I was giving measurements ,and my design and emailing him 100 times on how I wanted the base to be ,the small designing on the front and the Aliens plaque was a process to get it right ,the way I saw it needed to be for me ,I had no idea that it would take off of people liking my design ans Matt executed it actually perfectly,in every way ,I still wish I would have made a deal with him ,I just never knew people would like this as much as they have,I was even stunned as well........he and I were going weeks discussing and sending pictures back and forth to get it,he is awesome for the work he gives you in return ......Guy Young

Been a long time since I have been on this posting .......However I have plans on making a full hero version PR again as you can see ,I am trying to collect all the real deal parts so if someone wants to part with some Pulse Rifle parts that art not in the picture ,please feel free to contact me.......
http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoun...e-rifle-plaque/12737-projects-started-001.jpg
12737-projects-started-001.jpg

http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoun...e-rifle-plaque/12736-projects-started-016.jpg
12736-projects-started-016.jpg

Last edited:
I have the real lower thompson receiver with all its internals, Stock ,front block (aluminum machined) .........

Last edited:
Looking for a 10 hole barrel vent , the other parts are coming later ,but I will be getting ready, to start collecting more parts in a couple of months, the big stuff....looking like it will be at the end of the year ,before this build will start happening........

OMG I LOVE THE BASE "ALIENS"

is that LED under it?

can u make me a name plaque ALIENS QUUEN with LED lights?
All I did was design it ,I didnt make it ,however , that wouldnt be too difficult for my friend Matt Davis who made this for me, his site is, www.laserfirecreations.com , and email him and he can help make it happen ,if you already know how long you want it , and how you think your should look for you, give it a try and you might be suprised how easy it is to obtain what you are looking for .....tell him Guy Young sent you...great person to patiently work on your ideas. Oh , and yes ,I got some LED strips under it , that I purchased at AutoZone ,2 years ago, they are superbright.....anymore questions feel free to send me a PM.....

Didn't see his PR in person, but I met Guy at Wonderfest last May. He's an awesome dude. I'm sure he is cracking away at his new PR. Another one who has inspired me to get another PR!

You're in Pulse Rifle mode today aren't you.:)

Hey Guy you have some pretty good knowledge about the parts you need, will a civilian model Thompson that they sell nowadays work for the base? I can't afford to get one and butcher it but I was just curious.

He got one of his PRs signed recently - was that at Wonderfest?

I've got Pulse Rifle on the brain myself now that I ordered mine!!

Oh...and I checked, the guy who makes the illuminated base is asking $285+shipping for one...ouch!!

Didn't see his PR in person, but I met Guy at Wonderfest last May. He's an awesome dude. I'm sure he is cracking away at his new PR. Another one who has inspired me to get another PR!
Thanks for the kind words , awesome dude ....I appreciate that.....I am just down to earth and treat people the way I want to be treated.....I wish I was building my 2nd PR but I cant find a few thompson parts ( bolt , spring buffer guide assembly ) so I am taking a break for now....no rush really....:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back