Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

He got one of his PRs signed recently - was that at Wonderfest?

I've got Pulse Rifle on the brain myself now that I ordered mine!!

Oh...and I checked, the guy who makes the illuminated base is asking $285+shipping for one...ouch!!
It was signed by the cast at Maskfest in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was a blast ,just to watch the cast hold and play with it...:lol:cool

You're in Pulse Rifle mode today aren't you.:)

Hey Guy you have some pretty good knowledge about the parts you need, will a civilian model Thompson that they sell nowadays work for the base? I can't afford to get one and butcher it but I was just curious.
the new thompsons being a semiauto on the lower thompson receivers are not completely accurate because of 1 safety knob ( not 2 ) like the old style lower M1A1 , but it could still be used if another knob was applied to it for static display I suppose, the real lower thompson I have in my parts picture of the 2nd PR will show the automatic receiver that has the internal parts and the auto switch and safety switch knobs, either way both are identical in size

I just recieved word that parts I ordered are being sent to me ,so hopefully by mid year , I will have all the parts to start the building process on the 2nd here is the parts list as is...... that are purchased.....

Thompson M1A1 lower receiver ( with all internals )
Spas 12 cage
machined stock
machined front block
M1A1 cocking knob
machined front block
(all the bolts and screws )for front block and Spas cage
thompson grip handle with bolt
machined 10 hole barrel vent
machined aluminum magazine base
Spas 12 pump handle
Remington 870 (welded ) pump slide parts
counter ( counts 95 to 00 ) with wires already to install

things still need to acquire.......

Remington 870 express ( to hack up ,again.......cry )....lol
Aluminum shroud casing
metal side plates for shrouds
M1A1 thompson stock barrel....
and upper reciever with internals, also

Still alot of money to spend in the future on this...doesnt seem like much left to get ,but these final remaining parts are high in price.....

Last edited:
LOL!!!! I had no idea that was a risk!! LOL!!
Oh yeah , that thing is an lower automatic receiver, just one of many laws , I am not willing to break....lol....everything will be totally deactivated , and it will never leave the house , my 1st PR will never leave the house ever again, took a chance 1 time to get it signed by the Aliens cast members , I will never leave the house anymore with either one...dont like taking many chances in life, try sometihng once, thats enough for me......:lol

I am very proud of my first one , especially since ,I have sigs on the other side, I guess that made it even more special to me, I guess each project that we get into and pour that much dedication and heart , always seems to be the focus point of our collections , that much love to make something that seems impossible finally becomes reality,with enough patience of course, is always the best center piece of anyones collectibles....

I figured I would give a few pics of the lighting on my base as well as my future project as well, later down the road.....lol....

http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/my-collection/20328-pr-003.jpg
20328-pr-003.jpg

Last edited:
I love all the PR love that's been running around here!! The projects, the displays, the electronics....FUN STUFF!!!

Keep us posted Guy! Looks like you're ready for things to move forward!!

I would if things were not so expensive....I should run a post for all members to send me money...like a tv avangelist...help me ...help you...help me....lol...that would speed up the process....lol....hahahahaha...thanks Dave for your support....lol....

I would like to give a shout out to Matsuo (Matt) and SD Studios (Steve) for their craftmanship before and now again......you guys are top professionals and you work is phenominal for there PR parts and resources....both you guys.... ROCK.....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back