If you won the lottery, what props would you get.

Jamesfett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would be busy with other plans so I would have this all bought and or built.

5' Falcon

1/6 Falcon

1/6 Orca and Jaws

1/6 Blade Runner Spinner

8' Star Destroyer

1/1 Tumbler. Fully functional with accurate interior, except better visibility via monitors.

1/1 Fall Guy Truck w/ secret compartment.

1/1 Airwolf

1/1 Streethawk

Studio Scale Star Trek Excelsior Model

8' Enterprise TMP

10' Enterprise E

15' Enterprise F

1/6 Max Reebo OT band. No clue why Sideshow has not done them.

Rambo First Blood and Part 2 Lile knives

Rambo 3 and 4 Hibben Knives

Jack Crain Predator Machete, knife, and Commando Knife

1/1 Vader ANH, ROTJ, and RMQ

1/1 stormtrooper

1/1 Obi Wan Ep 3/ANH Hybrid

Large Serenity Model

1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton

A Boat load of 1/6 scale figures.

Highlander H-1 and Season 1 Katana's

Highlander 1st released Duncan sword w/out the darn collar.

1/1 Batman Begins Arsenal

Helmets:

Airwolf (Since I paid $1,600 for mine and never received it from Steve who has disappeared)

Firefox

Star Wars:

Cody

Clone Captain

Clone Pilot

Quasi ANH and ROTJ

Commander Cody

Don Post Deluxe Vader

EFX Luke ESB and ANH

EFX Wedge

A, B, and Y wing helmets

EFX Shadow Stormy

Admiral Ackbar mask

MR Jango Blasters

MR Obi ANH Saber

Studio scale or otherwise awesome big models:

Medical Frigate

Sandcrawler

Blockade runner

Rebels Ghost

Outrider

Rebel Troop Transport

4' Nautilus

Black Pearl

Deluxe Jake ZF-1

1/1 Jabba on throne with Max Reebo

I think that's it,..for now

All I need is an empty warehouse, lots of money and time. I'd spend the rest of my life building. Probably mostly Aliens stuff but Robocop and lots of others as well.

Maybe the entire egg chamber of the queen Alien with her looking over it. Whole sections of Hadley's hope. Maybe a house that looked like the Atmosphere processor. Hmm, a fleet of ED-209s. Bladerunner spinner that can at least drive around. Lots of stuff from The Thing, Road Warrior black on black. Projector room from the Blob 88.

Oh how about an all white room filled with barrels and two chrome forks rising from the floor? Another room filled with crosses and a slender tank filled with green fluid slowly spinning. Another one with light showing through the broken plaster with a column covered in gore, with hooked chains hanging all over and a puzzle box sitting innocently on the floor.

Oh yea, the treasure room from Alien, just remember not to stand too long under the dripping water.

The longer you think about it you could keep going forever. How about a forced perspective launch tube from the (classic) Galactica with a fullsize Viper ready to go?

Last edited:
I haven't started on a props list, but what I do have planned out, in general, is a complete two story workshop/guest house. :lol: I wouldn't go nuts and get a multimillion dollar house, I'd go for a $400K house (which is pretty big in Ohio) and then build the above behind it.

I would probably just collect everything I like instead of sticking primarily to SW. I'd add ST, Indy, Predator, Terminator, B5, etc.

Number one on my list...
The 1989/1992 Batmobile!

Mostly though, I would just build props with more space and more money on my own!! It would be nice to not worry about budget and hire experts to help with parts I'm not sure I can do. Even just being able to hire another pair of hands to help with the big stuff. Build my own studio and maybe hire an assistant.

I would be busy with other plans so I would have this all bought and or built.

5' Falcon

1/6 Falcon

1/6 Orca and Jaws

1/6 Blade Runner Spinner

8' Star Destroyer

1/1 Tumbler. Fully functional with accurate interior, except better visibility via monitors.

1/1 Fall Guy Truck w/ secret compartment.

1/1 Airwolf

1/1 Streethawk

Studio Scale Star Trek Excelsior Model

8' Enterprise TMP

10' Enterprise E

15' Enterprise F

1/6 Max Reebo OT band. No clue why Sideshow has not done them.

Rambo First Blood and Part 2 Lile knives

Rambo 3 and 4 Hibben Knives

Jack Crain Predator Machete, knife, and Commando Knife

1/1 Vader ANH, ROTJ, and RMQ

1/1 stormtrooper

1/1 Obi Wan Ep 3/ANH Hybrid

Large Serenity Model

1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton

A Boat load of 1/6 scale figures.

Highlander H-1 and Season 1 Katana's

Highlander 1st released Duncan sword w/out the darn collar.

1/1 Batman Begins Arsenal

Helmets:

Airwolf (Since I paid $1,600 for mine and never received it from Steve who has disappeared)

Firefox

Star Wars:

Cody

Clone Captain

Clone Pilot

Quasi ANH and ROTJ

Commander Cody

Don Post Deluxe Vader

EFX Luke ESB and ANH

EFX Wedge

A, B, and Y wing helmets

EFX Shadow Stormy

Admiral Ackbar mask

MR Jango Blasters

MR Obi ANH Saber

Studio scale or otherwise awesome big models:

Medical Frigate

Sandcrawler

Blockade runner

Rebels Ghost

Outrider

Rebel Troop Transport

4' Nautilus

Black Pearl

Deluxe Jake ZF-1

1/1 Jabba on throne with Max Reebo

I think that's it,..for now
If it was a big enough win..then probably a lot from that list, as long as the Black Pearl was full size:D:oops:
Most of the passion for me is building or the want to build but lack of space and serious funds slow me down.
In addition to that it will have to be the best kick ass state of the art machine/pattern shop which has been floating around my head for the last 20 years or so.
Which would make my 40 foot container workshop I currently have look like a wardrobe:lol:

Darren

If it was a big enough win..then probably a lot from that list, as long as the Black Pearl was full size:D:oops:
Most of the passion for me is building or the want to build but lack of space and serious funds slow me down.
In addition to that it will have to be the best kick ass state of the art machine/pattern shop which has been floating around my head for the last 20 years or so.
Which would make my 40 foot container workshop I currently have look like a wardrobe:lol:

Darren

Oh, well,
1) Buy a house with at least one room with a 25' ceiling.
2) Build a Stargate with DHD that is 1:1 and fully functional.

Say a billion. I am curious, if money was no object, what would people do.

I actually enjoy looking at other peoples collections. That got me curious what everyone's collections would look like with no limits.

A few addons.

My entire collection would be in a huge basement designed as a Batcave.

It would have a waterfall and stream running through it.

A multi vehicle parking area that leads to the tunnel out for my Tumbler, Fall guy truck, H1 Hummer, KLR 605 motorcycle, Streethawk Motorcycle, landing pad with giant opening doors for my Airwolf, and I can not believe I forgot my centerpiece,....

My life size Millennium Falcon with full interiors. I will hire really smart people to make the interiors fit.

Heavenly add ons:

In heaven I hope to have all this only the Falcon is a real Spaceship and my beloved Starship USS Excelsior is in orbit above.

Also lot's of built in restaurant stands where I can eat anything I want for as long as I want. Roundtable pizza, great chinese food, candy, candy, and more candy. Chips and dip and everything else I love to eat and drink.

Oh, yeah and upstairs in my cabin built near a huge private lake in the mountains I also have my beloved Honda Civic (great for running errands) and my Ford F-350 long bed with more accessories than even Barbie could dream of.

Say a billion. I am curious, if money was no object, what would people do.

I actually enjoy looking at other peoples collections. That got me curious what everyone's collections would look like with no limits.

A few addons.

My entire collection would be in a huge basement designed as a Batcave.

It would have a waterfall and stream running through it.

A multi vehicle parking area that leads to the tunnel out for my Tumbler, Fall guy truck, H1 Hummer, KLR 605 motorcycle, Streethawk Motorcycle, landing pad with giant opening doors for my Airwolf, and I can not believe I forgot my centerpiece,....

My life size Millennium Falcon with full interiors. I will hire really smart people to make the interiors fit.

Heavenly add ons:

In heaven I hope to have all this only the Falcon is a real Spaceship and my beloved Starship USS Excelsior is in orbit above.

Also lot's of built in restaurant stands where I can eat anything I want for as long as I want. Roundtable pizza, great chinese food, candy, candy, and more candy. Chips and dip and everything else I love to eat and drink.

Oh, yeah and upstairs in my cabin built near a huge private lake in the mountains I also have my beloved Honda Civic (great for running errands) and my Ford F-350 long bed with more accessories than even Barbie could dream of.
1669425786251.png
1669425883394.png

Fully functional, dude I would volunteer as a guinea pig.

While quantum-foam wormholes are a remote possibility, I was thinking more visually functional.
Touching the keys on the DHD would light up the Chevrons in correct order, with appropriate sound effects while also lighting up the keys on the DHD. I already have the basic plans in my head for creating a dialing computer so that it will recognize actual gate addresses and ignore incorrect ones. But beyond that, I have plans to build a transparent screen just behind the physical ring of the gate, so that it is transparent during normal times, but then shows the splash of a wormhole creation when a correct gate address is entered. And therefore a visible wormhole blue puddle afterwards. You could shoot SG1 cosplay in a fully functional gate room without resorting to any CGI. Once created, it would save time and effort during each episode to NOT have to add sound or visual effects. There are massive enough FDM printers that you could print the 22 foot gate in 4 pieces. Granted, such printers are $50,000 just for the printer, but this is a LOTTO dream, so that would be pocket change.

OK...OK...in all seriousness...if it were possible, I would be taking The Delorean back to the 80s with my family and just staying there and having all the props we know and love at regular price, still unknown to be iconic props in the future. Maybe taking some side quests every now and then. Honestly, the one prop that would have the most sentimental value to me would be the Luke Skywalker Yuma Lightsaber prop in it's "Non-Hero" form. 1983 was just a magical year.

Two Rylo Luke Skywalker Reveal Sabers. One for me and one for poor Rylo who does not actually own one for himself. Since it was such a nightmare for him to build he kept to his word and never made more.

Icon's original three sabers.

Illusive Yoda. Even though I have a much more accurate Yoda now, I loved my Illusive Yoda and enjoyed him for many years.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back