idear for new predator t-shirt

panik33

hey guys
i was looking around the lair compulsivly as usual and was thinking about the new lair shirts

and i had an idear

this!!!

predatort-shirtd.jpg

i know its not any good im terrible with creating pictures from nothing with photoplus but its just an idear to get you guys thinkin as i have no way of creating such a shirt but i know some guys on here do
as you may expect it would have the back armour on the back and so on and so forth

i got the idear from the ironman shirts you can buy

so what do you think would you wear one?

thanks guys

ron

Having managed merch for my comic book and bands over the years I can tell from expierence the cost for printing a shirt like that would be expensive. The fact it has 5 different colors and it would be a full t-shirt (back and front) print would make it like close to $40 dollars or more a shirt at cost. Its a good design though.

You know, start with a tan shirt and make up stencils it wouldn't be too hard. It's along the same lines as what I planned for my son's costume. I don't have cloth airbrush paint thought. From what I understand it takes more paint to do clothing.

You know, start with a tan shirt and make up stencils it wouldn't be too hard. It's along the same lines as what I planned for my son's costume. I don't have cloth airbrush paint thought. From what I understand it takes more paint to do clothing.

Something akin to this you mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back