ID4 Alien fighter

Underdog

Sr Member
I did this build-up by request from a former vendor I worked with and this was seen on display at Wonderfest 09, unfortunately, virtually every photo of this was scrubbed from various web-sites, so since I have never posted this on any of the forums, I thought I would show it off here. I went into the movie and took several screen captures to make sure that I ended up with an accurate looking craft.

I found a few more build photos, showing the original build as well as some of the references used and thought I would update this. I don't have the model to take photos of, it was given back to the vendor.

Doh! forgot the photos.... Doh!.. Essentially I used varying degrees of washes of different colors and did a little dry brushing and used some colored chalks and pastels. Unfortunately, I have as yet been unable to find the finished photos. I had to get this done, grab the Refit, pack the car and run off to WonderFest....

OK OK

I'll just take one of everthing your working on..
I'll just snail mail you my credit card...
My wife will leave me.
BUT I'll have loads of cool stuff to keep me happy...
LOL LOL
You rock man

OK OK

I'll just take one of everthing your working on..
I'll just snail mail you my credit card...
My wife will leave me.
BUT I'll have loads of cool stuff to keep me happy...
LOL LOL
You rock man

HA! You kill me Paul. LOL! I wish I had more customers like you, I'd never go broke.

I had no idea they had a non captured release of this kit. I wonder why they removed the repaired section on the bottom but not on the top. Or is that something you did?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back