ICONS Authentic Replicas Interview clip?

Just would like to say I'm the proud owner of an Icons Endo with pulse rifle and the Pred helmet.Both very high quality pieces.
I really wish they could have stayed in business.
Larry

I would like the pay pal account name / address of the eBay seller who recently posted up a ton of photos of Icons prototypes that did not exist and auctioned them. I have my suspicions and do not think the RPF will be surprised when it is revealed here.

Anyone who can provide me with that name / email address will be owed a BIG favor by me. Which I am capable of granting. I am still living in Southern California and still know many industry pros & special effects shop owners. I no longer have my collection, but I still have access to serious collectors who are private and numerous masters from Films and TV shows post-Icons.

This eBay seller tried to set me up since I surfaced here on the RPF.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I will get back to the stories and try and get some photos posted up here shortly. Just trying to deal with the fall-out of that eBay drama, of which I had no part of.

Okay, got a tip-off on that eBay seller. If it is who we think it is? Many will gasp here. Evidently he was banned from the RPF many years ago and has a record going back decades. Infamous would be putting it lightly. Evidently he still has an RPF member account here and has continued to interact with the community for years. I wish I could post on that junkyard thread. Too new here.

Okay, got a tip-off on that eBay seller. If it is who we think it is? Many will gasp here. Evidently he was banned from the RPF many years ago and has a record going back decades. Infamous would be putting it lightly. Evidently he still has an RPF member account here and has continued to interact with the community for years. I wish I could post on that junkyard thread. Too new here.

I haven't wasted my time on eBay...

So what exactly did this guy do?

Last edited:
This individual is the person, who along with a fellow fan dressed up in Star Trek: The Next Generation costumes that were fan-made, parked near Paramount Pictures and during lunch, walked ( snuck ) onto the studio backlot. The security guards at the gate assumed they were just extras working on the TV series so let them in. Very audacious but it worked.

Once on set, which was empty due to the crew being at lunch, they then crawled under the Star Trek TNG transporter deck set area and went to sleep while the actual crew came back to work from lunch, and continued working into the evening.

Late at night they awoke from their naps and proceeded to video tape a guided tour of the Enterprise set, with the person I believe is behind the recent eBay fiasco being interviewed. A "Captain _______" tour, which at times, when viewed, borders on unitentional slap stick comedy.

Note: The video footage was eventually leaked and I believe is posted somewhere here on the RPF. I will not spoil any moments for you, but a few times I almost fell out of my chair laughing when things go wrong in it during filming.

The video continues rolling until a Paramount security guard suddenly comes onto the stage and calls out to the intruders, and they quickly run for cover. Tripping over themselves. Someone told me that one of them sprained their ankle trying to escape. They were promptly arrested.

As far as I know there was also a series of major thefts of Star Trek props and costumes that were being dealt with at the time by Paramount.

What kind of a mind comes up with the plot above? The same mind that would create those eBay Icons auctions and then post here on the RPF and blame me. And would even leave themselves negative feedback with another eBay account to make things look even worse. Evidently this individual had 5 known eBay accounts but the RPF claimed he had up to 20 eBay accounts at one point.

Why would Captain ______ target me? 1.) Because he is banned from the RPF and doesn't want me being able to post here if he can not. Sticks in his craw 2.) Because he emailed me recently and claimed that the RPF should be "shut down" for what they "did to his reputation." He despises the RPF and was looking to share that anger and wanted my comradeship with him. 3.) He evidently stills seeks constant drama as he did in the 1990's.

This individual claimed that he had a "Spy" here by user name Exetor999. I wanted nothing to do with all of this useless drama so I suppose that is why I was set up. My situation here is much different then this individuals. They are known as a major re-caster. Speak to HMS about this individual for an opinion. Hell...HMS probably dislikes him even worse then me !

I have not seen this individual since the original classic Star Trek cast placed their hands and footprints into the cement in front of the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Ca. At the time I was a reporter for Location Update magazine and was covering the event. The street ( Hollywood Blvd. ) was shut in front of the movie theater and as the cast was getting their photos taken, lo and behold here comes this individual running as fast as he can, sweating and in a complete panic past the Star Trek ceremony, being chased by multiple police officers. Including those in plain clothes. All he did was say "Hi Jim" as he ran past. That is the last I ever saw of him.

Obsessiveness. Lunacy. Drama. Stalking mentality ala Guy Raz.

Last edited:
Far fetched?

Ask crew member Mike Okuda about the tour of the Enterrpise video and the sneaking onto the Paramount backlot etc. Or go watch it. It's infamous in Los Angeles.

As far as the Chinese Theater Star Trek hands and footprints story, the chase is documented in an LAPD police report. It' public record.

"Surreal" would be the word for sure. lol.

As was the eBay fiasco thread.

I have heard that thread was locked down and a member who was posting was banned. So I suppose I can get back to telling some behind the scenes info here shortly. The Aliens shipping container story find etc.

Hey James, I was always curious what the pulse rifle racks were modeled off of? Original floor tile from aliens? Does anyone have a pattern for that rack? It'd be nice to reproduce one in metal and powder coat it for a PR display.

Hemi, With all do respect, do you know any members here who can verify that you are not Greg Stone? I do not say this to try and get you banned. I am just asking. As it would be good to know since you have emailed me directly and you were the first to post on that locked down eBay thread. Do you attend the New York conventions or prop parties?

Thanks.

Sure Art Andrews can even if he wont talk to me anymore, fns can, jp05, saex coux can there are plenty of rpf members who have done business with me or know me for years

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back