I was going to do a full review and comparison with the Mace Windu Legacy Lightsaber but...

I really wanted the Vader legacy saber but it was sold out and I opted for the Mace. In my opinion the Legacy Vader hilt is the most accurate ESB/R1 hilt out there. But if the rest of the legacy sabers perform the same as the Mace I might as well go custom.

Korbanth is releasing the MPP 2.5(89 sabers MPP) with CFx sound board in the coming months for $595. I think I'd rather save up for that.

It's odd because the legacy sabers have gotten good reviews on YouTube. Maybe they never held a better performing saber in their hands!

Or maybe folks can take variable cost structures into mind when making comparisons and realize that the Legacy line is exceptionally well featured for its price. Expecting it to perform like a replica at double or quadruple its price class is ludicrous.

For under $200 with a sweet case and blade, these things are honestly unbelievable. And I only need to buy one blade? And other replica hilts come in around $100? Unheard of.

Or maybe folks can take variable cost structures into mind when making comparisons and realize that the Legacy line is exceptionally well featured for its price. Expecting it to perform like a replica at double or quadruple its price class is ludicrous.

For under $200 with a sweet case and blade, these things are honestly unbelievable. And I only need to buy one blade? And other replica hilts come in around $100? Unheard of.

You're missing what I have said. I've had Black series and MR sabers. They perform so much better then this legacy saber. Out of the licensed sabers I've owned this has been the worse electronic wise.

Here is a video comparing the Luke Force FX to the Luke Legacy saber.

Note at the sensitivity part of the video. It shows what I was referring to on the timing of the swings Being off. The Luke is slightly better but you get the idea. The Force FX out performed in this aspect. It's sad to see the Disney sabers fall into such poor quality. They could have been great.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back