I Want Your Opinion On A Batman Costume

Go to,Go advanced click on the paperclip and upload your pics or whatever you like.
This is how I did it and it works for me so.......

ok well i have a layer of fg resin on the outside of the helmet and one on the inside. i also have a coat on a side of each ear. when i put a coat on the other sides ill glue the ears on and put another outside coat on. then after that ill post some pics. hope it turns out ok!:D

and the helmet came out a little on the rough side but that was my fault. im not that good at pepping.

ok so i got the helmet ready for fiberglass this mornin and just a minute ago i came across a batman dark spectre helmet file and some armor and thought "damn" and quiet frankly the helmet i have now is kinda small plus im not even satisfied with it. so im restarting and this time im going to be doin more update pics once i get the pep built which might be a good minute. im probably going to finish the other helmet though

I unfortionatly am not going to be able to work on the costume much due to a haunted house costume and a costume for drama contest but here is the basic design. except i will not be making the helmet in this design.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 79
I was thinking you should mix that with the Frank Miller Armored Batman from Dark Knight Returns.. The part where he beats Superman to a pulp. That armor's pretty cool.

For anyone who still keepin up here is a small update. i went ahead and did this helmet. im gonna finish fiberglassing tomorrow probably. i think im gonna go ahead and do the undersuit with a spandex suit. theres one at walmart but its blue. is there any way i can paint it?

i also have shoulders almost done. their simple but i think there gonna look cool once sanded and painted.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back