I think i am going to try my hand at a movie car.

Tetmatek

Since I run a Body shop I thought I would give a go at a movie car. I thought I would try a vehicle that is not too complex for my first. Here is what I hope to do.

Here is what I am starting with

First of all I need to find Quarter skins from a 50-54 Cadillac.

Yeah mannn I need to have it done for this battle of the bands.

I can make or buy everything but the quarter skins are going to be the deal breaker.:cry I have a plan but the key element is an early 50's Caddy. If I can locate somone with one first and if they would let me make a mold using their car I will be good to go. One incentive could be a possibility of selling a few extras. The more I look and talk to folks I am finding out there is not much out there so maybe a big win could be scored for all. A fiberglass rear bumper and a Continental Kit to round out the back and the rest should be pretty easy.:cool

A couple of hotrolled sheets of sixteen guage, a shot bag, some dollys, slappers, hammers,and you could do the quarter panels. :)

A couple of hotrolled sheets of sixteen guage, a shot bag, some dollys, slappers, hammers,and you could do the quarter panels. :)

Don't forget some fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, crap flappers,, whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, ****** lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back