I need your help!


Active Member
Hello again everyone,
I'm stuck on the last thing I need to do on my full scale Terminator, and I need some help. I need to figure out what cable or hoses I need to use that go from the forearm to the hands? I'm attaching 2 pics so you know what I'm talking about. It looks like stripwound hose or FloppyGuard hose, but not exactly sure. If anyone knows for sure what they are made out of, and where I can purchase some, please, please, let me know immdediately as I want to finish my Terminator once and for all. It's going on 4 1/2 years now. Thank you


  • cables2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
To me, it looks like the inside of bicycle brake cable housing.....
I was actually thinking of something like that, but the housing, not the cable. The red arrows point to a tube like item that is around 1/4" in diameter, but thanks for your reply.
Pipe bender or instrument string


  • 20230207_144153.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
  • 20230207_144354.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.