I just watched Star Wars

Eh, I thought it was crap, pretty much unwatchable. What would have made it cool is if the stars and lazers weren't so bright in the begining (they were totally candy-coloured!), there was a bunch of hillarious alien antics in Mos Def or wherever, 'cause it was sorely lacking laffs. And Hans Solo; I didn't get that guy at all. Was he a bad guy or not? 'Cause he scared me when he just gunned down that frog thing for just TOTALLY NO REASON WHATSOEVER!
If only there was some way to go back and fix all of that, you might have something.

Anybody else think that gold robot was a little light in the loafers? And why did they use a trash can for that other robot - talk about low budget! Talking about budget, you'd think they could come up with something better than a metal ball for the planet killer thing - sheesh. I did like that big triangle space ship at the beginning and the skeleton looking robots that work for that big black robot guy. I may just have to see it again one day.

Doug

Talking about low budget, have you seen the prop weapons they used? What, the prop guys couldn't even bother to build them from scratch but instead build them from real world guns? And I could have sworn those laser sword handles were just repurposed camera flashguns with windscreen wipers glued to them! And we're supposed to belive this took place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

kalkamel, I honestly think some of those guns were just almost-unaltered WWII heavy machine guns. I really do. What the?!

And that's not to even get into the whole thing of characters from outer space in the distant past having names like "Luke" and "Ben". HONESTLY.

As the GENIUS Ronald Cheveliar once said *points finger at blackboard* , "It's just not, Believable."

Stormtrooper...greatest costume EVER.

Unfortunately, the helmets block the wearer's vision, so it makes it difficult to aim your blaster and hit something as big as a Millennium Falcon...but yeah, they're still pretty damn cool.

There's going to be a Christmas special???? How awesome is that going to be???? Wish I had some type of device that would allow me to record it to watch it later.

Dude! My folks just got this thing called a...what was it again? Oh, right. Betamax. It's gonna be the wave of the future, mark my words! You should totally buy stock in it.

Is that the one that plays the giant record things that are encased in plastic? I saw a couple of those in the back of the mom and pop TV store downtown.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back