I just watched Star Wars

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kalkamel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not sure about that guy in black though. There's too much going on there; he's asthmatic, he's a robot. And why the cape? Is he going to the opera?

darth_myeek

Sr Member
Notice how he said Star Wars and we all knew the exact film he was talking about? :darnkids

Oh btw Luke&Leia 4ever!

Judge Max

Haha :)- Yeh !!!- And all that posing around too- anybody think he's trying to impress someone :)
Seriously though- I watched them all a couple of weeks ago <first time in around 10 years> man the new ones sucked- only a few standout moments. The originals though- their the best-, I actually prefer them without the extra special edition inserts...

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
And they had laser swords that went "whoooom", that was pretty cool too. Oh yeah, space ships are neat too.

Maelstrom

Sr Member
I also thought it was pretty good.

But something seems to be missing.

Hmmnnn...

Can't put my finger on it...

Maybe...if I could see the events that led up to Star Wars. Like how the Empire came to be or how that asthmatic guy got his black armor and why he was so PO'd.

:)

aeonpulse

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wasn't that the one with that annoying robot that always shouts "DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!"