I have another helemet to showoff

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rudolpht

GREAT. Can you do a top down shot. The "blaster gash" looks pretty interresting to the right (wearing) side of the mohawk. I like the red better than mine.

DarthXXX

Weathered helmets always look better then pristine-I don't recall seeing any pristin clone helmets in battle scenes-but this one looks fantastic.. I know some people who bought the MR version and weathered it themselves-they are brave..

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boba Frett @ Jan 26 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1405100[/snapback]</div>
Guess I need to look at the post dates closer :confused[/b]
My first inkling was takevin's reference to his "1000th post" on January 20. He has well over 1500 now, and I wondered for a moment how he managed to rack up over 500 posts in just six days.

That's when I realized that this is another in a recent rash of year-old thread resurrections. :p

{EDIT} Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: Fabulous job on that bucket, CMANavy. I wonder who has it now? ;)