I have another helemet to showoff

GREAT. Can you do a top down shot. The "blaster gash" looks pretty interresting to the right (wearing) side of the mohawk. I like the red better than mine.

Weathered helmets always look better then pristine-I don't recall seeing any pristin clone helmets in battle scenes-but this one looks fantastic.. I know some people who bought the MR version and weathered it themselves-they are brave..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boba Frett @ Jan 26 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1405100[/snapback]</div>
Guess I need to look at the post dates closer :confused[/b]
My first inkling was takevin's reference to his "1000th post" on January 20. He has well over 1500 now, and I wondered for a moment how he managed to rack up over 500 posts in just six days.

That's when I realized that this is another in a recent rash of year-old thread resurrections. :p

{EDIT} Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: Fabulous job on that bucket, CMANavy. I wonder who has it now? ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back