I got an advance copy of DK's Ultimate Indy Guide--SPOILER PIX

So does RIALTO have an official website or what! I desperately wanna get my hands on one of those switchblades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and me both.

A quick search on Google pulled up nothing besides the knife auction that was listed earlier in the thread. :unsure

I'm surprised that a prop from from a film set in the past has 2006 so prominently on the blade. I guess it could be the model number, right?

If you remove the spring prior to shipping, would that make it a 'regular' knife and then legal to import?

I've noticed in several shots that the pants ride higher, giving him the retirement home look. It doesn't help that Ford is actually old plus Nowak cut the coat longer on this version, causing it to be even more apparent.

Man that pic of him is awful the book looks like a romp through some old haggard mans closet and undewear drawer. Sorry I love Indy as much as anyone just my first impression.

Just goodle automatic knives. They're not hard to get. I've owned several over the years. Also check out skm.to for a wide variety of switchblades, including the one pictured here.

I always hate it that they gotta put a staple through them centerfolds. I can just see him on the cover of the next AARP magazine in his Indy outfit!

Ford looks more grizzled in the Indy in the field pix. There's a nice pic of him in his Prof Jones suit, bow tie, and specs where he looks good. He shows his his age, but doesn't appear so geezerish.

Ford looks more grizzled in the Indy in the field pix. There's a nice pic of him in his Prof Jones suit, bow tie, and specs where he looks good. He shows his his age, but doesn't appear so geezerish.

I agree. I seriously hope he pulls off Indy so it doesn't just look like we're watching old Harrison Ford act like Indy.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back