Hunting in a Shopping Mall

Hellspawn

Hello people!

What do you think what happens when you walked on a normal Saturday in your Predator suit in the nearest shopping mall?
Well, see for yourself!

Predators visit Rhein-Galerie

Unfortunately, 1 hour later we were asked by the Security to go, because we have not been announced. :)
But we talked later with the center management and they allowed us a week later to officially visit their center again
And that was also a mindblowing Event for us!!!

I hope you like what I made from the pictures! I was very inspired by your videos of the SDCC 2009!

Greetings from Hellspawn
and the German Lair

Well done Guys, freakin awesome hunt !!!!!!!!

I love the way people pretend not to be scared, and then run away as soon as the photo has been taken.

Great suits too !

Thanks for sharing what must have been a great day.

Phil.

This is so cool!! I tried this at my local mall in my Jason costume last Halloween and I had people wanting pics, but security made me leave!!

Hi Hellspawn, awesome video. Quick question, how easy is it to get the bio over the open mouth? Does it just fold in with some manipulation?

Cheers

Way cool!
I bet you guys felt like movie stars after all those pictures! There is nothing like suiting up, your suit look top notch!

damn that looked like fun. Socal preds need to do somthing like this at victoria gardens(outside mall) or the mills mall(very huge mall).

What mask is that where the mandibles open and close? I couldn't really tell, but i only know of the grudesk mask.

It looks like you guys had a great time, and it's awesome that you got to hang out inside the mall for photos.

I know I wouldn't have been able to get away with that. In fact, when I went to see the premiere of Predators, I suited up to see the movie at a theater located next to Southdale Center. While I was suiting up in the parking lot, a security guard drove up and told me that I wouldn't be able to go into the mall in the costume. I told him that I was only going to see the movie, and that I wasn't going in to the mall.

You have to love mall security, don't you? I suppose ONE person got into the mall once as a rogue movie monster and smashed up the place, and suddenly they had to ban anyone else dressed up as an intergalactic hunter. ;)

Thanks a lot for your Comments! It makes us really happy and proud for so many good response. ;)
It was so much fun for us and it´s wonderful to be a part of this hobby and such a great community.

@Giles: It´s very easy to get the bio over the mask. Luckily the madibels are very flexibel and you can put them inside the helmet.

@Bodiee: Yes, the mask and the whole suit is from Grusderk.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back