Hunting in a Shopping Mall

Dude that was awesome!!!!is that a suit by dan little?the open mouth pred with a sowrd?if it is were did you get the bio for the mask?I have one of those mask and want a bio for it.thanks for sharing this.again the video was awesome ;)

Dude that was awesome!!!!is that a suit by dan little?the open mouth pred with a sowrd?if it is were did you get the bio for the mask?I have one of those mask and want a bio for it.thanks for sharing this.again the video was awesome ;)

Yes, the suit is from Dan Little. The bio is from Vaakaan, one of our Members of the German Lair.

Amazing that you did that it is so cool that the manager let you in after you went in without permishion and did not fine you or something

Awe! I love the handshakes with the little kids thats so cute. (y) Lol@ predators riding the escalator... Wow at the end theres so many girls who knew pred costumes got you guys so many girls? lmao

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back