Hungarian try to build Star Lord

Gyurma

Hi!
I'm a Hungarian guy live in the UK. Meet cosplay 5 years ago and fall in love. I'm a Star Wars freak so this is my first Marvel character I would like to complete. Some parts I could not build because I am a beginner in costume making... so I'm gonna buy it from RPF members. Oh... and sorry about my english.

This "project" starts with a tape... iPhone 4 with DeliTape app. This is a jailbroken iPhone so I changed the tape picture to Star Lord accurate tape.

Kazi.jpg

Next step is the drinkman.
Drinkman.jpgWalkmanPiros.jpgThe extra holes and logos was filled with green stuff.walkmanGreen.jpg
Now painting:WalkmanPaint.jpgWalkmanfelirat.jpgWalkmanfelirat2.jpg
An interesting thing I found: Hook.jpgHook2.jpg
More paint... and logos: Walkmanblue.jpg Done (the silver arrow is painted as well but I do not have the picture):Walkmanblue2.jpg
The Walkman is working because of the touch screen... you can play, pause, rev, or forward.

I bout this helmet on ebay... not screen acurate. Later on I'm gonna have a proper one, in the moment this will be fine.
The paint job was awful so I repaint the whole thing.
1.original paint 2.primer
3.gold paint 4.gunmetal paint 5. silver paint
Helmet01.jpgHelmet02.jpgHelmet03.jpgHelmet04.jpg
battle damageHelmet05.jpg

Nerf Gun: Gun.jpg
The plan: GunPlan.jpg Translate: Rezgőmotor = Vibrating motor, Hangszóró = Speaker, 9V elem = 9V battery
Wires.jpgWires2.jpg

Painthing again: Paint01.jpgPaint02.jpgPaint03.jpgPaint04.jpg

3D Printed Stuff:3D piece.jpg
I was not satisfied with the "carbon" paint so swapped to foil. CarbonFoil.jpg
Painting and masking again: Paint05.jpgPaint06.jpgnow I wait to the airbrush kit to arrive.

Got this from RPF: Switch.jpgBout this on ebay: BootsRocket01.jpg
painting it: BootsRocket02.jpgBootsRocket03.jpgBootsRocket04.jpg
The rockets will be detachable, just like in the movie. Magnet is the solution. BootsRocket05.jpg

Earpiece: earpiece.jpg

Last edited:
The gun is not 100% complete yet, I need to fill the screw holes and airbrush the front of the barrel.
This is just a sound and light test.
A Nerf Gun and a BlasterCore combination.

Some pictures from my gator made by James Neathery starboardsky.com
IMAG1191.jpgIMAG1205.jpgIMAG1222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gyurma: thank you for sharing your project with us ! It looks awesome.
And don't worry about your crafting skills or english; both will improve as you hang out on the forum ;) just keep practising

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back