hudson hawk

That's funny. I just put this DVD in my player. Haven't seen this movie in years. I instantly started looking for any props, especially the nice sunglasses that Leonardo da Vinci wore in the opening scene.

If anyone here has anything or knows anything about these props, I would love to know more.

That's funny. I just put this DVD in my player. Haven't seen this movie in years. I instantly started looking for any props, especially the nice sunglasses that Leonardo da Vinci wore in the opening scene.

If anyone here has anything or knows anything about these props, I would love to know more.

Here are the sunglasses. Can anyone identify? They look like they'd be a found item.

hudsonhawk1991.0205.jpg

November142011

I've seen the 'double cross' crossbow for sale. Early 2000s, I think? Pretty sure it was Propstore that had it.

I always thought this movie was very underrated. Again, it's not a great movie, but it's fun to watch and its campiness even gives it some rewatchability. :thumbsup

I saw the movie twice in the cinema, bought the paperback and the soundtrack.
Surprisingly when I was dressed as Hudson for Halloween more people recognized the costume than when I was Conner MacLeod or Hercule Poirot.
Sadly, I have no screen used props.

Wolf

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back