Prop Store

hudson hawk

Discussion in 'Production Made Costumes and Props' started by Werstrooper, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Werstrooper

Werstrooper Well-Known Member

All I can find is these two Tags: Hudson Hawk - Prop Archives : original movie props, screen used wardrobe

yet the film was full of wonderful goodies, I'd love to know what happened to the musical binders and also the Chrystal star for the lead converter (Forgot what it was called now)

I watched this film about 20 times when I was a kid and loved it everytime.

anyway would like to know if anyone here owns the screen used props?

Trav

2. msisaac

msisaac Member

That's funny. I just put this DVD in my player. Haven't seen this movie in years. I instantly started looking for any props, especially the nice sunglasses that Leonardo da Vinci wore in the opening scene.

If anyone here has anything or knows anything about these props, I would love to know more.

3. Max Jenius

Max Jenius Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah, I loved this movie. Never understood why people said it was bad.

4. GDafi

GDafi Sr Member

Not the greatest film, but a bloody good watch all the same

5. msisaac

msisaac Member

Here are the sunglasses. Can anyone identify? They look like they'd be a found item.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ForgeHyena

ForgeHyena Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I've seen the 'double cross' crossbow for sale. Early 2000s, I think? Pretty sure it was Propstore that had it.

7. Xenophon1

Xenophon1 Member

I always thought this movie was very underrated. Again, it's not a great movie, but it's fun to watch and its campiness even gives it some rewatchability. :thumbsup

8. The Wolf

The Wolf Sr Member

I saw the movie twice in the cinema, bought the paperback and the soundtrack.
    Surprisingly when I was dressed as Hudson for Halloween more people recognized the costume than when I was Conner MacLeod or Hercule Poirot.
    Sadly, I have no screen used props.

Wolf