HP Paper Props that I've Made and Other Collections

@Jhadha you have contributed such wonderful work on here. That portfolio you have done is lovely. I never have much to say, I am mostly just a lurker on here but you have tremendous talent. :)

thanks dower:$
here's my another update for my collections

i just finish some 3 daily prophet back,..but sorry i did't take a pic the two,..maby tommorow i will post my update

7391560116_dfb8b273ff_z.jpg

7391558448_8f785c889f_z.jpg

7391568490_157b24cee0_z.jpg

7391565570_ea3f5aee79_z.jpg

7391583052_85bdf686b5_z.jpg

7391581372_8be1fe6f03_z.jpg

7391578066_acce8cd5e7_z.jpg

7391571680_d8b9973d34_z.jpg

Excellent work jhadha. From your pictures the aged version of the DP looks really good.

I always find it amazing how these props seem to come to life once they are printed.

What kind of printer do you use?

bfd

thanks Kevin and bfd,..

an ordinary Printer,..a Epson L200,..it have already buttom less printer so it has a good quality of print :)

for the map i printed it in about 11x57 " for the DP,..i have no idea what is the exact size,..so i printed it in 8.5x13":)

Your last pictures are also showing the Quidditch pitch and the Hall of Hexes. Where can I get a print of that part of the map, because Marko's isn't showing them.

actualy i made the theam but is not the actual,..i refer some reference picture,..i post it in free harry potter paper props forum

thanks PotionsMistress
especialy thanks to you ecl for the Advance Potion Book for
letting HP people experience magic for that book,.. i can stop
flicker pages of it's superb!!:):love

now im be able to find some beautiful collections such as wand although there's
limited here to buy :(

thanks PotionsMistress
especialy thanks to you ecl for the Advance Potion Book for
letting HP people experience magic for that book,.. i can stop
flicker pages of it's superb!!:):love

now im be able to find some beautiful collections such as wand although there's
limited here to buy :(

Splendiferous collection jhada. The Advanced Potion book turned out nicely. I think you can soon add the Moste Potente Potions Book to your collection.

bfd

thanks bfd,..like the the ecl potions book,..i can wait to have it in my hand turning the pages 1 by 1, page to page,..it would looks wonderful,..actualy its my secret that i am HP fan and some other my friend never ever seen my room hahaha,..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back