7533219728_725fc3cb76_z.jpg
7533218486_d60f66ace5_z.jpg
7533217154_d3953479a3_z.jpg
7533214274_f62aa2945e_z.jpg

MY TWO FAVORITE DP THAT I MADE

7533220998_3451f590d6_c.jpg
[/LEFT][/LEFT]​

Last edited:
hi is there any chance you could send me printable for the marauders map! yours look perfect and it even have a fold
pleaseplease please?? it would make my day
pm mee

@KevinBGoode thanks,..yes i also have a book cover that I've replacte but
i didn't print already,.. better to find a book to cover into it..:)

@dreamerdreamer check the link http://cl.ly/140L363E340H040N1F0C by marko

they are in the Free paper Props forum i have a lot of paper works that i
post on it :)

Last edited:
Hey jhadha !!!!!!
Awesome props. I just needed to ask, how did u make the marauders map. How many paper sheets did u use and did u stick them. If u did how , to make the map longer or taller?
Please reply soon!!!!
Regards

Hey jhadha !!!!!!
Awesome props. I just needed to ask, how did u make the marauders map. How many paper sheets did u use and did u stick them. If u did how , to make the map longer or taller? And how did u make the middle flap. Sorry but i'm creating my own prop for the marauder's map and need a bit of guidance and i'm new so I don't know much
Please reply soon!!!!
Regards

Hey jhadha !!!!!!
Awesome props. I just needed to ask, how did u make the marauders map. How many paper sheets did u use and did u stick them. If u did how , to make the map longer or taller? And how did u make the middle flap. Sorry but i'm creating my own prop for the marauder's map and need a bit of guidance and i'm new so I don't know much
Please reply soon!!!!
Regards

oh,..i printed it in 8.5 x 11" using buy photoshop print it in proper size,..and put together,..i will post my tutorial for you,..:)

oh,..i printed it in 8.5 x 11" using buy photoshop print it in proper size,..and put together,..i will post my tutorial for you,..:)

Thanks !!!
By when will u post the tutorial? Will it be on Youtube or any other videos sharing website? Sorry if I'm asking too much questions.
Well reply and post the tutorial soon.
Regards:)

Thanks HarryPotter1234, that map is just perfect to create it yourself!

Thankx!!!!!
I'm happy u liked it. Feel free to ask me more about different harry potter props as i've got loads such as the basilisk page from chamber of secrets, posters,book sleeves,invitations,platform nine and three quarters hogwarts express ticket,polyjuice potion page,ollivander's sticker from sorcerer's stone,library cards,copy of the james potter series,Hogwarts Acceptance letter as seen in sorcerer's stone book and the one from the movie (the exact same one. It's a scan of the original),howler letters ron got in the chamber of secrets,original design diagrams of the nimbus 2001,Dumbledore's will,the acceptance letter and the letter dumbledore sent to gringotts from philosopher's stone, dumbledore's letter to the dursleys in the start of philosopher's stone. I don't own anything. Much of the stuff in the comments is of the many harry potter masters her in the rpf and they are who created them. Special thanks to hinkypunk, jhadha, barneyrfd,elliotstone and phoenixwand. These are who created them but I have collected everything can give it to u so u don't have to search the whole website including forums and posts for these. Again I don't own anything. Also check these guys out :

hinkypunk, jhadha, barneyrfd,elliotstone and phoenixwand:thumbsup

thanks,..HarryPotter1234:love:$
thanks for the MAP i think you better to download the map buy marko,..its very acurate,..im uploading now the map in imageshack just wait,..and i will post it here :) i put it already a texture to make it realistic :) and the best is print this in the Photoshop to be fit and have a accurate dimension to cut,..:)

this map cridit to MARKO

Last edited:
so here's the procedure :) in the center,..print it in back to back :) good luck

remember keep a piece of pape on the side of each page to paste into each other

Last edited:
no problem,..:) im currently making not the cram it for OWL study book,..i cant wait to finish this :)

good luck ,..im make this for who can afford to buy that,..:) like me :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back