How's Armor-depot?

Based on the below info from their store-front, I would guess that it's run by Mike Glover. Glover was the go to clone armor maker for a while. Screwed over a bunch of people, got booted from the 501st Legion and is somewhat of an a$$.

Much better armor out there now adays, at only slightly higher prices.

My advise is stay away.

________

Armor-Depot

Shipping and Payments

• Canada Post
  • fedex.gif
  • Royal Mail
  • ups.gif
  • usps.gif

• visa.gif
  • mastercard.gif
  • discover.gif
  • amx.gif
  • paypal.gif
  • PayPal Express Checkout

About this store
Company Info
  • Founded: 1998
  • Owner: Casters Inc.
  • HQ: Pensacola, FL
  • About Us
Contact Info

Customer Service

Last edited by a moderator:
that definately is MG
very much buyer beware
much better else where, have to pay a bit more, but you WILL receive your items

that definately is MG
very much buyer beware
much better else where, have to pay a bit more, but you WILL receive your items

Thanks Heat and Gator, I will be leaving this site in my book marks with this thread right above it so when I do get ready to order my Storm Trooper armor, I will know not to order from this dude!

If youre interested in legit Stormtrooper armor makers, check out the FISD (whitearmor.net) especially the "getting started" forum. There are vetted and approved makers on the forum and I knos at least 2 that offer legit armor in that price range (HIPS plastic for even less). Stay away from this seller.

Just a heads ups with paypal ,I thought that I was bulletproof using paypal but a great deal of the protection is valid because of the policies of ebay. When third parties use paypal you are not protected in the same ways.I have bought items on the faith of paypal name and was crushed when they did nothing on my behalf!

If youre interested in legit Stormtrooper armor makers, check out the FISD (whitearmor.net) especially the "getting started" forum. There are vetted and approved makers on the forum and I knos at least 2 that offer legit armor in that price range (HIPS plastic for even less). Stay away from this seller.

Thanks for the great info Panda, I will be book marking this topic as well as Whitearmor.net, so when I do buy my trooper armor in a few months I do not get ripped off. This is a reason I enjoy the RPF and am glad I signed up!

Hello, i just been ripped off by armor depot, i payed for a clone trooper belt and a set of straps, 2 months ago, and i have not recived anything yet.

They dont answer my emails, so believe me, its a very, very bad idea to do business with this guy.

The only thing that remains to me to do its warn people about it, and cause them (armot depot) the most possible damage.(becouse my money allready has gone).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back