How to secure Armour?

vini

Hi all, I'm Vini, totally new at this but I'm up for a challenge! Been mooching through many of the tutorials from you guys........many thanks, lots of incredibly helpful stuff here.
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for mounting armour to the suits, I was thinking of using velcro, but that would look pants when the armour isn't fitted! I'm thinking that making the armour in 1 piece is just gonna be to much of a pain to try & get on & off. Ideally I want to use the suit I'm making, with a couple of different weapon/armour configurations.

Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks guys

I attach my armor with rare earth magnets. glued under the skin suit the corresponding to the same place under the armor. ( many do this same technique securing their bio to a full mask) the bond is very strong ..and it allows for various armor configurations with out compromising the look of the skins.

I attach my armor with rare earth magnets. glued under the skin suit the corresponding to the same place under the armor. ( many do this same technique securing their bio to a full mask) the bond is very strong ..and it allows for various armor configurations with out compromising the look of the skins.

Nice!!!! I've just found them on the net, plenty of magnet styles to choose from. Just need to see f I can find a UK supplier.

Thanks for the tip

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back