How to secure Armour?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vini

Hi all, I'm Vini, totally new at this but I'm up for a challenge! Been mooching through many of the tutorials from you guys........many thanks, lots of incredibly helpful stuff here.
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for mounting armour to the suits, I was thinking of using velcro, but that would look pants when the armour isn't fitted! I'm thinking that making the armour in 1 piece is just gonna be to much of a pain to try & get on & off. Ideally I want to use the suit I'm making, with a couple of different weapon/armour configurations.

Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks guys

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

I attach my armor with rare earth magnets. glued under the skin suit the corresponding to the same place under the armor. ( many do this same technique securing their bio to a full mask) the bond is very strong ..and it allows for various armor configurations with out compromising the look of the skins.

vini

I attach my armor with rare earth magnets. glued under the skin suit the corresponding to the same place under the armor. ( many do this same technique securing their bio to a full mask) the bond is very strong ..and it allows for various armor configurations with out compromising the look of the skins.
Nice!!!! I've just found them on the net, plenty of magnet styles to choose from. Just need to see f I can find a UK supplier.

Thanks for the tip