Question How do I post Pictures?

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cutiehoney @ Dec 9 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]1374436[/snapback]</div>
Hi, I am a newbie. Could someone please tell me how I can add pictures to my threads.
Thanks
[/b]

Check the forum RPF Homepage for links to image hosts as well as many other informational posts and sections.

Image hosts:
WackyChimp
Pilot's Image Host
Creamed Geezer's hosting site.

Use the "quick link" buttons at the top, the one with the little tree picture next to the email link. Click it and paste in the URL of the image where you hosted it.

v16164imagee219.jpg

ob1al

Sr Member
cutiehoney-

Go to www.imageshack.us and upload your pictures to the net.

Copy the 'direct link to image' URL and paste it on your thread here.

Add this code to the URL and you should be good to go:

Code:
[img] your picture URL [/img]

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey, I have one of those. The mini lites is a great prop used in lots of movies...Alien, Aliens, Superman 2 and, um, what's that other one?

:lol

cutiehoney

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Funky Jedi @ Dec 9 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]1374612[/snapback]</div>
Hey, I have one of those. The mini lites is a great prop used in lots of movies...Alien, Aliens, Superman 2 and, um, what's that other one?

:lol
[/b]
James Bond "Moonraker" :) .....

SithLord

Sr Member
For the longest time I was using Wackychimp which is a great hosting service here but too often wanted to show high resolution or big images so ended up getting my own image host. :D

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.