Question How do I post Pictures?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cutiehoney @ Dec 9 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]1374436[/snapback]</div>
Hi, I am a newbie. Could someone please tell me how I can add pictures to my threads.
Thanks
[/b]

Check the forum RPF Homepage for links to image hosts as well as many other informational posts and sections.

Image hosts:
WackyChimp
Pilot's Image Host
Creamed Geezer's hosting site.

Use the "quick link" buttons at the top, the one with the little tree picture next to the email link. Click it and paste in the URL of the image where you hosted it.

v16164imagee219.jpg

cutiehoney-

Go to www.imageshack.us and upload your pictures to the net.

Copy the 'direct link to image' URL and paste it on your thread here.

Add this code to the URL and you should be good to go:

Code:
[img] your picture URL [/img]

Hey, I have one of those. The mini lites is a great prop used in lots of movies...Alien, Aliens, Superman 2 and, um, what's that other one?

:lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Funky Jedi @ Dec 9 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]1374612[/snapback]</div>
Hey, I have one of those. The mini lites is a great prop used in lots of movies...Alien, Aliens, Superman 2 and, um, what's that other one?

:lol
[/b]
James Bond "Moonraker" :) .....

For the longest time I was using Wackychimp which is a great hosting service here but too often wanted to show high resolution or big images so ended up getting my own image host. :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back