Hot Toys showing off 1/6 Falcon,...over 18ft long

The married guys know what I'm talking about...You know that comment your wife makes saying "No more props or models or else..."
This would be it! :lol

TazMan2000

Read the wisdom of me and Kevin Costner below.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell the divorce would probably be cheaper then this thing lol.

So you have more time to sit and enjoy your Falcon.

What's the problem??

I already told my wife if this happens I am getting it and that's all there is to it.

That MF screams for an addition to your home for sure (and a second mortgage to be safe).:D One day, one member will build it. Not as crazy as Sofa at the end of the day;)

I think this is something they are making to take to shows, not for consumers. I mean if you had the space and money, then you obviously go full 1/6 scale Blockade Runner. You don't stop at the Falcon. :)

Finley a doll house for boys if you can pay for it. lol:lol
391626516_c4a5b19118.jpg

Read the wisdom of me and Kevin Costner below.

- - - Updated - - -

So you have more time to sit and enjoy your Falcon.

What's the problem??

I already told my wife if this happens I am getting it and that's all there is to it.

Insult may come to injury, if the lawyers decide that she gets the Falcon. :lol

TazMan2000

that's the only thing of practical use for it, honestly....

Practical use. Seriously?? I can't think of a single practical use for any of my props.

Cmon! It's an 18' Falcon.:D:lol:thumbsup:cheers

If a number of people can afford the QMX b.s. and Sideshow's incredibly expensive Life Size figures people can afford this and make room for it.

I just measured my garage (hopefully future man cave) and it will fit just fine with lots of room for other stuff as well.

I will happily skip the 4x4 I was planning to buy once the wife gets through school to buy this bad boy. Unlike some other high priced options, even if this went for 10k, it would be totally worth it.

And yes I think they could do it for 10k Unless QMX does it then it will cost 35 million. But you will get to talk to a concierge about it.

to each their own i reckon. i don't buy ready made props, myself. but honestly what to do with it. stare at it i guess.
we've all heard or read the 12 step program joke 'round these parts. wink wink.

Last edited:
to each their own i reckon. i don't buy ready made props, myself. but honestly what to do with it. stare at it i guess.
we've all heard or read the 12 step program joke 'round these parts. wink wink.

When I had (And will have again) my 6ft Falcon I honestly smiled every time I walked in my office and even if I was in a bad mood it cheered me up. I just loved that I had it and could see it and touch it after all those years earlier seeing them hanging in Toys R Us.

Now imagine that times three, hell times a hundred.

BTW you and others are absolutely correct. It's an insane waste of money with no practical use at all not to mention the space.

Still,...

I MUST HAVE IT!

Tom

I hope they do offer a smaller, more monetarily attainable sized replica of the Falcon at some point. I don't have room for something several feet across. Give me a Fine Molds sized one with lights, sounds and Kung Fu Grip and I'd be happy.

Funny, they were going to release a 1/6th Bat from The Dark Knight but canned it due to the unwieldy nature of such an item, I have a hard time believing they'd be able to pull off a full Falcon for sale

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back