Hot Toys Custom P2 Hippie Predator

TheAlphaCyrax

Hello fellow Hunters!

I'm attempting to convert a extra Hot Toys Lost Predator into a custom Hippie Predator as seen at the end of P2. Im trying to get it as close to as what we see on screen, which is proving to be a little difficult. Luckily I have the Neca 7 inch to fill in some of the gaps you don't get to see very well in the movie. So far I have been collecting reference pictures and armor from other Hot Toys predators. Some of the stuff I'm going to sculpt out of NSP clay and cast out of urethane myself like some of his satchels, dread tie, and some trophies. Also I plan on casting longer dreads out of rubber urethane. I've started priming the figure with Citadel Skull White Primer. The majority of my paints are Citadel Acrylics and some Tamiya Acrylics. I made his gauntlets out of leather from a local hobby store as well as his neck adorenment.So here is some of my progress enjoy!

DSCN0428.JPG

DSCN0433.JPG

DSCN0435.JPG

Well I been really busy with work and haven't had a chance to work on this much. But I managed to prime him up and decided to test fit some of the armor I collected. Not much of an update but the next one will be worth it!!

a.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back