HOT TOYS ADDICT COLLECTION

Hi guys. Thought its time i did my part and share some pics too ;)

DSC_0122.jpg.gif

DSC_0123.jpg.gif

DSC_0124.jpg.gif

wow great collection Tnaig

makes me want my wolf so bad to add to my hunting party darn big bad toy store and there forever wait lol

Hi guys. a few more pics. Did a bash based on how i thought the elder predator looked like when he was younger.

Repainted the battle damaged celtic mask as well as get the elder predator up. Hope you guys like them :)

DSC_0112-1.jpg.gif

DSC_0111.jpg.gif

DSC_0114-1.jpg.gif

DSC_0118-1.jpg.gif

More pictures. Received dizzyarse's custom Dark Blade Armour today :unsure: Had a great time putting it together. I modded the thing somewhat to get it down the way i liked it. Total time including breaking out a fresh predator BD body was about 3 hours.

thank you so much Barry. It made my day B)

DSC_0127.jpg.gif

DSC_0122-1.jpg.gif

DSC_0123-1.jpg.gif

DSC_0124-1.jpg.gif

DSC_0125.jpg.gif

DSC_0126.jpg.gif

DSC_0133.jpg.gif

My new add to my collection...
Not exactly a Predator, but a very important character, anyway!

The Elder Predator has a new enemy...
Batman_vs_Predator_01.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_02.JPG

Batman!
Batman_vs_Predator_03.JPG

The fight can begin!
Batman_vs_Predator_04.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_05.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_06.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_07.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_08.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_09.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_10.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_11.JPG

But there is no way to defeat the old warrior!
Batman_vs_Predator_12.JPG

The only solution for the Dark Knight...

Batman_vs_Predator_13.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_14.JPG

Escape!
Batman_vs_Predator_15.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_16.JPG

And the Yautja warrior won again...
Batman_vs_Predator_17.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_18.JPG

Batman_vs_Predator_19.JPG

What do you think about my version of Dead End?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guy and gals so i finally received my wolf predator from bbts finally so here are som pics of him and one pic of him in his new home with his clan brothers :unsure:

also i want to note that this was the easiest and least painful predator to put together to date i barely even had to use the hot water to get everything on him so hands down i give hot toys two :lol: for contstantly improving on there design and conveinence of there products cant wait to get my cleaner version as i ordered him yesterday from sideshow so in a few months i will post new pics of my next hottoys pred :rolleyes:

ok guy and gals so i finally received my wolf predator from bbts finally so here are som pics of him and one pic of him in his new home with his clan brothers :unsure:

also i want to note that this was the easiest and least painful predator to put together to date i barely even had to use the hot water to get everything on him so hands down i give hot toys two :lol: for contstantly improving on there design and conveinence of there products cant wait to get my cleaner version as i ordered him yesterday from sideshow so in a few months i will post new pics of my next hottoys pred :rolleyes:
Hey bro, just thought I'd let ya know that your Wolf should have came with a black elastic string that is used to tie down the netting under the loin cloth. It ties on the bottom of the netting & goes under his crotch. This will keep his belly from showing. BTW Love the Punisher bio!!!! Great display ya got there!!

thankyou cajun for the tip i did not know that ill have to look for that piece in the box tonight to get that fixed i wandered why it wouldnt stay down

and thankyou on the punisher bio i worked hard on it it still needs its lasers though but that will happen when i get a soldering kit

and thankyou on the display :unsure:

I am so jealous of you folks that have disposable income. Truly great stuff, I once thought the hot toys preds were silly. But damn was i a fool, after getting myself a P2 elder, I just wish I would have acquired more of the AVP ones before the prices went crazy. Thanks for sharing your stuff everyone.

moloch glad you came over to the cool side and just keep a weathered eye on ebay sometimes you can get a figure for a good price and who knows hot toys may do a second run of them they are running out of new preds to make all they have left now is the lost hunters and P1 which i hope they make i would love to have a boar predator and a P1

be cool if they did the human characters too

Pic of mine:

P1010035.jpg.gif

I LOVE that pose dude, seen it over at SSF. Fuking awesome, simple but so realistic. Well done my friend.

Congrats to everyone who received their Wolf Pred, he kicks major ass.
Small tip for the netting shirt, I planned on keeping mine so I used the black string to tie his shirt down but also glued it to his body in four spots. low enough for the loincloth to cover it after it dried.

i threw that little piece of string away by accident so i have to wait and go to walmart to get some thin string until than my wolf is going all WT for a while showing his belly lol

right addicts -

just like to add here that im selling my HOT TOYS Predator 2 battle damaged mask (slideshow exculsive only)

pics-

ive seen these on ebay for alot more than im asking

id like £40 delivered anywhere in world :)

if anyones interested let me know

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back