Horribly stupid Paasche H question

Bartholomae

So, I managed to drop and lose the set screw on my Paasche H airbrush (H-153 Set Screw) and can't make it to the hardware store during their hours any time soon, so I need to order the set screw, preferably combined with my current McMaster order as any packs of the Paasche specific set screw has a crazy premium [$5+ for 6 screws plus shipping]). The problem is that I don't know the thread size of the H-153 set screw...
Does anyone happen to know the thread size of the Paasche H set screw (H-153 set screw)?

Sorry to clutter the thread with this level of stupidity :p

So, I managed to drop and lose the set screw on my Paasche H airbrush (H-153 Set Screw) and can't make it to the hardware store during their hours any time soon, so I need to order the set screw, preferably combined with my current McMaster order as any packs of the Paasche specific set screw has a crazy premium [$5+ for 6 screws plus shipping]). The problem is that I don't know the thread size of the H-153 set screw...
Does anyone happen to know the thread size of the Paasche H set screw (H-153 set screw)?

Sorry to clutter the thread with this level of stupidity :p

I've been using 8/32 thumbscrews on my H's for years, cuz Paasche says it's a "8-32 X 1/8 Inch STAINLESS, FLAT PT.SOCKET SET SCREW"

So there you have it!

This is why this forum is so rad,, I too was Googling, YouTubing and everything else,, should have searched here first!

Just make sure the little bag they come in, actually has a screw in it! I bought some at a big box hardware store, and one of the bags had nothing in it.

I think the first thing I did, with my H, was lose that darn screw down the garbage disposal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back