Horribly stupid Paasche H question

Bartholomae

So, I managed to drop and lose the set screw on my Paasche H airbrush (H-153 Set Screw) and can't make it to the hardware store during their hours any time soon, so I need to order the set screw, preferably combined with my current McMaster order as any packs of the Paasche specific set screw has a crazy premium [$5+ for 6 screws plus shipping]). The problem is that I don't know the thread size of the H-153 set screw...
Does anyone happen to know the thread size of the Paasche H set screw (H-153 set screw)?

Sorry to clutter the thread with this level of stupidity :p

monstermaker

So, I managed to drop and lose the set screw on my Paasche H airbrush (H-153 Set Screw) and can't make it to the hardware store during their hours any time soon, so I need to order the set screw, preferably combined with my current McMaster order as any packs of the Paasche specific set screw has a crazy premium [$5+ for 6 screws plus shipping]). The problem is that I don't know the thread size of the H-153 set screw...
Does anyone happen to know the thread size of the Paasche H set screw (H-153 set screw)?

Sorry to clutter the thread with this level of stupidity :p

I've been using 8/32 thumbscrews on my H's for years, cuz Paasche says it's a "8-32 X 1/8 Inch STAINLESS, FLAT PT.SOCKET SET SCREW"

So there you have it!

edge10

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is why this forum is so rad,, I too was Googling, YouTubing and everything else,, should have searched here first!

Just make sure the little bag they come in, actually has a screw in it! I bought some at a big box hardware store, and one of the bags had nothing in it.

I think the first thing I did, with my H, was lose that darn screw down the garbage disposal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.