Horribly stupid Paasche H question

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by Bartholomae, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bartholomae

Bartholomae New Member

So, I managed to drop and lose the set screw on my Paasche H airbrush (H-153 Set Screw) and can't make it to the hardware store during their hours any time soon, so I need to order the set screw, preferably combined with my current McMaster order as any packs of the Paasche specific set screw has a crazy premium [$5+ for 6 screws plus shipping]). The problem is that I don't know the thread size of the H-153 set screw...
    Does anyone happen to know the thread size of the Paasche H set screw (H-153 set screw)?

Sorry to clutter the thread with this level of stupidity :p

2. Gattaca

Gattaca Active Member

I just checked mine and pretty sure it's 8-32, which is pretty common, you should be able to find it.

3. Bartholomae

Bartholomae New Member

Oh that definitely will be easy enough to find. Thank you so much for checking! I really appreciate it!

4. RogueTrooper

RogueTrooper Well-Known Member

When I'm stupid, I always go RPF...I could go straight to Google....but where is the fun in that...:lol

5. Bartholomae

Bartholomae New Member

The problem was (and reason why I came here) was that I HAD gone to Google first! I made it a whole 10 pages before caving :p

6. monstermaker

monstermaker New Member

I've been using 8/32 thumbscrews on my H's for years, cuz Paasche says it's a "8-32 X 1/8 Inch STAINLESS, FLAT PT.SOCKET SET SCREW"

So there you have it!

edge10 likes this.