Horribly stupid Paasche H question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bartholomae

So, I managed to drop and lose the set screw on my Paasche H airbrush (H-153 Set Screw) and can't make it to the hardware store during their hours any time soon, so I need to order the set screw, preferably combined with my current McMaster order as any packs of the Paasche specific set screw has a crazy premium [$5+ for 6 screws plus shipping]). The problem is that I don't know the thread size of the H-153 set screw...
Does anyone happen to know the thread size of the Paasche H set screw (H-153 set screw)?

Sorry to clutter the thread with this level of stupidity :p

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gattaca

I just checked mine and pretty sure it's 8-32, which is pretty common, you should be able to find it.

monstermaker

So, I managed to drop and lose the set screw on my Paasche H airbrush (H-153 Set Screw) and can't make it to the hardware store during their hours any time soon, so I need to order the set screw, preferably combined with my current McMaster order as any packs of the Paasche specific set screw has a crazy premium [$5+ for 6 screws plus shipping]). The problem is that I don't know the thread size of the H-153 set screw...
Does anyone happen to know the thread size of the Paasche H set screw (H-153 set screw)?

Sorry to clutter the thread with this level of stupidity :p
I've been using 8/32 thumbscrews on my H's for years, cuz Paasche says it's a "8-32 X 1/8 Inch STAINLESS, FLAT PT.SOCKET SET SCREW"

So there you have it!