Done / Completed Holochess (Dejarik) Chess Piece "M'onnok"

Tea

I'm doing a limited run of my first holochess figure "M'onnok". This will hopefully be the first of the eight chess pieces.

You can see more about this project in my progress thread here: http://www.therpf.com/f79/holochess-dejarik-figure-set-231780/

I am casting, assembling and painting 15 of these. 5 are being offered for sale here now in this thread (limit one per person), for those of you that just want a one-off, or prefer to buy them each individually to budget the cost of a complete set. The others I'll be saving for complete sets. I am not offering these in 'kit' form, they will arrive assembled and painted.

This will be a long term project (I'm just one man :)), and I will be releasing the additional figures as I complete them. Those of you who purchase one these figures will be the first to be informed when the next figure is ready.

monnok_finished.png

The M'onnok is $85 USD + Shipping (Approx. $10 within the USA, $20 Int'l)

These are ready to ship immediately upon receipt of payment. Thanks for looking!

1. Howlrunner - PAID - Shipped
2. mbmcfarland - PAID - Shipped
3. Rebelscum - PAID - Shipped
4. Anonymous - PAID - Shipped
5. Anonymous - PAID - Shipped

Last edited:
I'll take the last three for people that own my holochess tables. One for me, and two for others) They will buy individually, or I can do it for them and forward. Please advise.

Philip,

Great! Thanks. I prefer they buy them individually so I can keep track of who has them so I can make sure they are notified when the next one is available. If you want to just give me their names (or RPF usernames). I just want to make sure no one ends up with a partial set.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back