HO scale/Marvel cross over

ChromeSkeleton

Hello everyone,

I'm new here so I thought I would try starting a new post about one of my interests.

As a kid (pre teen I think) I would make Marvel superheros/villians for my HO scale train set that my dad mostly put together. I would paint a HO scale figure in the rough color scheme and then add details. I only did 2-3 characters and the one I remember most was a Dr. Octopus. I used little bits of wires and make 4 tentacles with one rolled up around a flailing woman.

Anyone else ever get into that? I would love to hear what you made! :popcorn

Thank you

Jason

I made a very rough approximation of the Kent farm from Superman the movie...and the crashed ship (in a trench) with Ma & Pa Kent standing beside it holding little Clark.

I used a little Metropolis playset to be metropolis. Very rough..not picture worthy.

Hehe that sounds cool! I'm surprised Marvel/superman/DC/Batman other famous brands did not make HO scaled stuff for layouts. I remember reading about a certain company that made a McDonalds restaurant but McDonalds sued and they had to pull it. I guess micromachines are fairly close but they always the giant bases attached to their feet. I'd love a Gotham city in HO scale :) or Disneyland set.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back