hippie paint up

SUICIDALRAIDER

heres a P2 i got from chuck(ruffkin toy) very nice piece!!! after seeing lee's paint up of his killer P2 i had to give it a shot and what better reference then from the master himself(thanks lee!!!) so heres my version of it. have to detail the mouth yet and teeth,,quills,,dreads and rings.

i have to say unitl i saw lees paintup i hadn't really given hippie much thought.. have to say i love him(hippie that is). nice to see another head done.. so you gonna do a suit to match or just the head

i have to say unitl i saw lees paintup i hadn't really given hippie much thought.. have to say i love him(hippie that is). nice to see another head done.. so you gonna do a suit to match or just the head
although i really do like the whole hippie concept....the next personal project on the board is a wolf suit using my wolf headpiece(no damage)....once i finish it... first and skin and armor by chuck(ruffkintoy)...so no plans as of right now for a full hippie

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back