hippie paint up

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SUICIDALRAIDER

heres a P2 i got from chuck(ruffkin toy) very nice piece!!! after seeing lee's paint up of his killer P2 i had to give it a shot and what better reference then from the master himself(thanks lee!!!) so heres my version of it. have to detail the mouth yet and teeth,,quills,,dreads and rings.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

I am NO master.

looks good. nice to see more paint ups and creative stuff going on here on the Lair :D

TuaCathach

i have to say unitl i saw lees paintup i hadn't really given hippie much thought.. have to say i love him(hippie that is). nice to see another head done.. so you gonna do a suit to match or just the head

SUICIDALRAIDER

i have to say unitl i saw lees paintup i hadn't really given hippie much thought.. have to say i love him(hippie that is). nice to see another head done.. so you gonna do a suit to match or just the head
although i really do like the whole hippie concept....the next personal project on the board is a wolf suit using my wolf headpiece(no damage)....once i finish it... first and skin and armor by chuck(ruffkintoy)...so no plans as of right now for a full hippie