Highlander

Personally, what makes my hair stand on end are the members of this forum (some of whom are old and have a "gable" on the street here.. it's incomprehensible and shameful..) who don't hesitate to take on various creations and do business .. after as you say once posted it is posted, but nothing forces you to do it you will gain nothing (except likes .. and others .. congratulations ) they will make money with your "sweat".
Caplan

Time to wrap these and head to Brenda:
Book & Brandy.png

The bottle is a cheap red vine (the content is still in the bottle to maintain the weight) with the label removed, then I printed on a gold metallic vinyl the correctish label (150 x 125 mm in size) downloaded from Hennessy's site (here ==> https://www.hennessy.com/en-int/maison/legacy - just scroll a bit down and click the DISCOVER button, then hit the year 1804 and finally push the dropdown arrow on the window to reveal the label):
12_old_bottle_label_impression.png

The wax seal was achieved with modeling clay for now (I might try with actual wax or hot glue gun sticks), while the string was colored in red with a sharpie. The negative of the seal was made from 2mm thick PVC foam board on which I drawn with a pen by heavy pressing the Bras Armé logo mirrored (the diameter of the seal is 20 mm):
a4807d3771a9436361708a9376fdc5d4.png Wax Sealer.png

And finally some photos of the bottle:
20220820_184618.jpg 20220820_184625.jpg 20220820_184630.jpg 20220820_184636.jpg 20220820_184644.jpg 20220820_184654.jpg

And the original from the movie:
Hennessy Bottle.png

Last edited:
Time to go on a night hunt in the concrete jungle:
Jarhead Stuff 1.jpg

Matunas T-Shirt.png

The design of the T-Shirt can be printed directly on the material or applied by heat, this is why it is normal to be posted in the paper props section.

I re-did the whole front model from scratch a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to post the design after I got my T-shirt (which is a bit big, but I already ordered a smaller one). The T-shirt is/was an existing design used as is in the movie, except the shoulder patch (Marine 5th Division) that was added to show the viewer that Matunas is a veteran of the Vietnam war. I took the original design from a closed sale on Etsy (just search for Hey Moscow T-shirt), but because the top section is a bit compressed, I added all the images to a photogrammetry program and generated a partial 3D model of the T-shirt, then I exported the texture to get a better shaped design:
Jarhead T-Shirt 1.png

Here's a mock-up of the final design::
Jarhead T-Shirt.png

And the front model with transparent background (it is at actual size, the dimension of the model is 295 x 281,5 mm):
Jarhead T-Shirt Logo.png

The main font is called Olive Antique Black Extended, while the Talking Tops INC. (not visible in the transparent version, but you can see it on the mock-up) is a more generic font called Akzidenz-GrotesK BQ Super. All the other elements were drawn with basic geometric shapes or freehand with a mouse.

The Marine 5th Division patch is just a photo of an existing embroidery patch, but I'll add a cleaner version too (not my model); these should print at full size with a dimension of 81 x 68 mm):
Marine 5th Division Patch.png Marine 5th Division Patch Variant.png

And some photos of a partial me wearing the T-shirt in front of a mirror:
Jarhead Stuff 2.jpg Jarhead Stuff 3.jpg Jarhead Stuff 4.jpg

Have fun!

This post will be a long one, so bare with me.

When in doubt... do your own fake book:

The fake pages were achieved by cutting several pieces of 5mm thick PVC foam boards glued together and on the cardboard cover with superglue:

View attachment 1602839
If you look closely at the screenshot you've used, I don't think they even bothered with fake pages. That looks like a pretty solid lump of styrofoam where the pages should be ;)

Bottle is also finished.
For the negative of the seal, I went for the aluminium foil (also drawn with a pen by heavy pressing the Bras Armé logo mirrored). the label was aged with coffee and MIG streaking rust effects.
Again, thank you RafalFett for sharing the label and the seal.

bottle-1.jpgbottle-2.jpgbottle-3.jpgbottle-4.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back